- The market for used eclipse sunglasses via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - ... tinyurl.com/ybxfft9w 13 hours ago
- Valuing hygiene factors via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - A hygiene factor ... tinyurl.com/ybyz7waw 1 day ago
- Day 10 East Coast Trail: roaring ocean soundtrack tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/20/day… https://t.co/QYx8uhglZi 2 days ago
- Day 9 East Coast Trail- Witless Bay to Roaring Cove Campsite tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/19/day… 3 days ago
- Day 8 East Coast Trail Location: Witless Bay Suites. Mileage: 0 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/day… https://t.co/KMuVURInGb 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Here’s the best book I’ve read this year, by Timothy Eagan: Readers in doubt can check out the book on Goodreads, where there are 325 reviews, with a rating of 4.16 of 5 stars from 1,304 raters. ” Edward Curtis … Continue reading
9 AM, twenty seven degrees, and a 10 mph wind didn’t stop Andy Hazen and I from saddling up and checking out the culverts and streams around Lincolnville, after close to 4″ of rain fell in a 12 hours period … Continue reading
This is a really big deal. So much looking forward to it, as the story will unfold for seven years. It’s already thrilling. I love the concept of Car Brain in this initial post. A Stroll Around the … Continue reading
I was recently on WRFR radio, in Rockland, ME on the Matinicus Wannabee show, hosted by my friend Lock Kiermaier. Readers know that MeGaTex is a sponsor of the show, and that I hike better listening to music. Lock Invited … Continue reading
I generally love reading my print subscription to Outside magazine. There is a brilliant piece in this month’s ( Nov. 2013) issue- Survival Report- What Would Survivorman Do? This link takes you to the first of several pieces about … Continue reading
Just Walk It via Just Walk It: Walking or running which is actually better?.
I really liked this post by Kelly Moreton. It lends historical background to one of my favorite quotes.-TJ (What I Learned from Meriwether Lewis) While I was on vacation last month I read a book called Undaunted Courage by Stephen Ambrose. … Continue reading
Click to check out Aislinn’s feature about my backpacking life in today’s Bangor Daily News–> Lincolnville retiree completes Triple Crown of hiking, nearly 8,000 miles on the trail — Outdoors — Bangor Daily News — BDN Maine.
From Garage Grown Gear comes this article about a Biddeford, ME based company that is rapidly growing and connecting with ultralight backpackers. Who would have predicted that an old mill in Biddeford Maine would be making a splash due to … Continue reading