In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with over 50 pages of full color photos.
- What makes your sirens go off... via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - ... tinyurl.com/y7gw4wjy 8 hours ago
- Chillin’ at Tanglewood Camp with Maine Coast Men. #lifeinmaine @ Camden Hills State Park instagram.com/p/BaRCYcAlWI6/ 2 days ago
- Pepper harvest last night in anticipation of frost. Portuguese Padrons on the right. Seeds from… instagram.com/p/BaMA-KhlBOi/ 4 days ago
- Make Your Own Multi-fuel Backpacking Stove tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/mak… 4 days ago
- Generally true twitter.com/ofthetrail/sta… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/27/nyregion/27arroyo.html N.Y. / Region Alberto Arroyo, Jogger Familiar in Central Park, Dies at 94 By DOUGLAS MARTIN Published: March 26, 2010 Mr. Arroyo, known as the mayor of Central Park, circled one of its landmarks 10 times a day at … Continue reading
I am getting a big present today and it is not in a box. It’s everywhere. It’s being alive, still married, still doing decent work at a level I can handle. It’s seeing my two children, my wife and mother … Continue reading
Sitting on top of Ragged Mountain after grunting up the ski trails. Somehow found out that my friend Mike was headed up here today so we made it up together. I am not sure Mike was able to ski down. … Continue reading