In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- RT @dailystoic: "We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality." - Seneca 1 hour ago
- RT @idonethis: Busy Is The New Lazy | Fast Company bit.ly/2qrueS5 2 days ago
- CDT book published tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/cdt… https://t.co/HIbIXHR38N 3 days ago
- RT @donhornsby: Life's short. Live #passionately. ― Marc A. Pitman #leadership https://t.co/cBBLL1g2fA 5 days ago
- RT @Al_Humphreys: Tired, frozen, beaten: image of Captain Scott’s expedition that foretold a tragedy theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/n… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2009
From yesterday’s New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/29/fashion/29FITNESS.html I had my first visit with my new physician this past week. It was a sign of the times. I have been fortunate enough to have had just one doctor, Richard Kahn, M.D. since … Continue reading
Personal Best Is the Exercise Cool-Down Really Necessary? By GINA KOLATA Published: October 15, 2009 There is pretty much no science behind the cool-down advice. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/15/health/nutrition/15best.html
Finally. We decided to head on over to Yellowstone today in the hope that the snow would not be too deep for hiking. Plan B was to drive east past Mammoth Hot Springs and cruise through the Lamar Valley hoping … Continue reading
Thawing out tonight. Lincoln and I were thwarted in our quest to climb up Elephant Peak, MT this afternoon, due to 18 degrees, 12 MPH wind, and the snow on the gravel road too deep to reach that trail head. … Continue reading