In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- 4 of 5 stars to Black Elk by Joe Jackson goodreads.com/review/show/20… 9 hours ago
- RT @dailystoic: "We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality." - Seneca 1 day ago
- RT @idonethis: Busy Is The New Lazy | Fast Company bit.ly/2qrueS5 3 days ago
- CDT book published tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/cdt… https://t.co/HIbIXHR38N 4 days ago
- RT @donhornsby: Life's short. Live #passionately. ― Marc A. Pitman #leadership https://t.co/cBBLL1g2fA 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2008
Day 4 Baddeck campground–>Rt. 105 S–>Little Narrows ( Rt. 223)—>South via Castle Bay–>Rt 4 (East Bay)–>South to Soldiers Cove–> Grand River–> Framboise–> Up Rt. 227 out of Forchu–>left on Rt 125 around Sydney–> Rt. 105–> Baddeck campground 210 miles We … Continue reading
Day 3 Baddeck campround–>circumnavigate via Cabot Trail—>Baddeck campground 190 miles Today was easy. Ride the Cabot Trail, a 280 mile long highway in Northern Cape Breton, a world class ride of spectacular natural beauty. We left at 8:15, after brewing … Continue reading
Motorcycle trip Day 2. Fundy National Park , New Brunswick, CA to Baddeck , Nova Scotia, CA 346 miles Our second day on the road started out just the way I like it: cold, a bit cloudy and with no … Continue reading
Motorcycle trip day 1 July 6, 2008 Lincolnville, ME to Alma, New Brunswick Pat, Steve, and I rolled out of Lincolnville, Maine, each on our big twin cylinder BMW motorcycles, on 7 AM on a clear Sunday July morning. The … Continue reading
Excellent inspirational article from June 25, Los Angles Times… “I’m not on vacation. I’m not out for a weekend. This is where I live.” http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-billygoat25-2008jun25,0,4753131.story