In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with over 50 pages of full color photos.
- Chillin’ at Tanglewood Camp with Maine Coast Men. #lifeinmaine @ Camden Hills State Park instagram.com/p/BaRCYcAlWI6/ 1 day ago
- Pepper harvest last night in anticipation of frost. Portuguese Padrons on the right. Seeds from… instagram.com/p/BaMA-KhlBOi/ 3 days ago
- Make Your Own Multi-fuel Backpacking Stove tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/mak… 3 days ago
- Generally true twitter.com/ofthetrail/sta… 4 days ago
- In praise of Bernd Heinrich tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/in-… https://t.co/yv9SkD0MwU 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2008
The Hike by Genie Zeiger November is the hardest month, and it’s Sunday, the hardest day when one lives alone, but I am with you. We enter the wall of woods quietly, the way we might have entered the room … Continue reading
SPORTS / PLAY MAGAZINE | November 2, 2008 Phys Ed: Stretching: The Truth By GRETCHEN REYNOLDS Forget everything you know about warming up. This is how it’s done.