- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 19 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 1 day ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2008
The Hike by Genie Zeiger November is the hardest month, and it’s Sunday, the hardest day when one lives alone, but I am with you. We enter the wall of woods quietly, the way we might have entered the room … Continue reading
SPORTS / PLAY MAGAZINE | November 2, 2008 Phys Ed: Stretching: The Truth By GRETCHEN REYNOLDS Forget everything you know about warming up. This is how it’s done.