- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 19 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 1 day ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
The electricity has been out for about an hour and a half, with no idea when we’re going to get it back. I needed coffee so I got out my Four Dog Stove Bushcooker LT1, fired it up in alcohol … Continue reading
Here’s a shot of two 1986 cro-moly steel framed bicycles that my next door neighbor Andy Hazen and I have rebuilt. The frames on my Diamondback Apex and his Nishiki were stripped and professionally repainted. Brakes are original cantilever. Seats … Continue reading
Waking up and getting going is so much easier now that the days are getting longer.
I’m a huge fan of the clam. That, plus lobster is on the menu tonight. Plenty to wrap up today, lots of little things to take care of, against a backdrop of stoking the woods stove in the living room- … Continue reading
The excitement today was two rides on my new bicycle. I am the proud owner of a white 29″ Surly Pugsley, a snow bike you’ve probably never seen. The tires are huge- 4″ wide mounted on 4″ wide rims. I … Continue reading
Today witnessed the confluence of two mountain biking groups, one from Rockland, the other hailing from Bath, ME. For those of you from southern, milder climes, this was an excellent but frigid, day to be riding bicycles in the woods. … Continue reading
Woke up the 13 degrees, cold. Inside the house the bedroom’s window was coated with ice. Going to be a great day for riding the frozen trails.
When I sent out the call for local hikers to convene at the top of Bald Rock Mountain to view the 4:10 PM full moon rise last Saturday night, I concluded with the statement, “Many are called, but few are … Continue reading