- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 19 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 1 day ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Cave Hill Road in North Leverett, MA was the gathering point last night for the 40th anniversary gathering of the UMass/Amherst 1967-72 Outing Club. This was a group of which three of the members- Albert Howcroft ( “Craft”), Dave Palmer … Continue reading
On the road after really fine visit in North Leverett with members of the UMass Outing Club. Kraft, Palmer, Terry C. are the original hiker trash. Still practicing the dirt bag lifestyle after all these years. Off to Katahdin tomorrow. … Continue reading
Lee and I secured a parking spot this coming Tuesday for what should be my 15th hike to the summit, then the Knife Edge. More later.
Lots of coffee, headed to UMass/ Amherst Outing Club. Big energy.
“Caution: This is the most difficult regular hiking trail in the White Mountains”, reads the White Mountain Guide. With an elevation gain of 4,256 feet in 4.4 miles of trail from Pinkham Notch visitor’s center to the summit of Mt. … Continue reading
Started hiking up the Wildcat trail out of Pinkham Notch in New Hampshire’s Whites at 8 this morning. We finished 9 miles later just before 3 PM. Exhausted, but a good exhausted. It was as humid as you can stand. … Continue reading
I’m ramping training for an August thru-hike of Vermont’s 270 mile Long Trail. Thursday night I joined 11 of The Bubbas in mountain biking the new single track trails laid down in Camden’s Ragged Mountain/ Snow Bowl. I was most … Continue reading
What are the chances of two Triple Crown holders converging in Rockland, ME the same night? My presentation Thurs night was kicked off that afternoon by a chance meeting at the lunch counter at Moody’s diner. I greeted two fellows … Continue reading