In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with over 50 pages of full color photos.
- Chillin’ at Tanglewood Camp with Maine Coast Men. #lifeinmaine @ Camden Hills State Park instagram.com/p/BaRCYcAlWI6/ 1 day ago
- Pepper harvest last night in anticipation of frost. Portuguese Padrons on the right. Seeds from… instagram.com/p/BaMA-KhlBOi/ 3 days ago
- Make Your Own Multi-fuel Backpacking Stove tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/mak… 3 days ago
- Generally true twitter.com/ofthetrail/sta… 4 days ago
- In praise of Bernd Heinrich tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/in-… https://t.co/yv9SkD0MwU 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Massachusetts hiker, 26, found dead after Christmas Eve hike in White Mountains, from the The Boston Globe
Hypothermia grants no special deals for previous experience. Very difficult for me to read, understand, and consider. “Jack Holden had been at home in the forest since he was a Cub Scout. On Saturday, he had a pack full … Continue reading
I’ve biked indoors on rollers when that was all we had, back in the 1970’s. Since then turbo trainers came out. I haven’t used mine for at least a decade. I don’t want any part of riding indoors. The sweat … Continue reading