In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with over 50 pages of full color photos.
- Chillin’ at Tanglewood Camp with Maine Coast Men. #lifeinmaine @ Camden Hills State Park instagram.com/p/BaRCYcAlWI6/ 1 day ago
- Pepper harvest last night in anticipation of frost. Portuguese Padrons on the right. Seeds from… instagram.com/p/BaMA-KhlBOi/ 3 days ago
- Make Your Own Multi-fuel Backpacking Stove tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/mak… 3 days ago
- Generally true twitter.com/ofthetrail/sta… 4 days ago
- In praise of Bernd Heinrich tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/in-… https://t.co/yv9SkD0MwU 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2016
When the Adventurer of the Year from both Outside and National Geographic Adventure magazines speaks, I listen! “Actually, there is a “right way” and a “wrong way” to backpack.In this sense, backpacking is like driving a car, learning to play … Continue reading
I’m injured. It’s early November and I’m now at my lowest point in working toward my fitness goals for this year. October 16 is a bad day for me. Last year, I was off my bike for a month after … Continue reading
Thursday, April 13 at 7:00 PM Illustrated Travel Talk: Hiking the Coastal Camino Portugese Vose Library, 392 Common Road in Union, Maine. Telephone: (207) 785-4733 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tom Jamrog, Triple Crown Hiker ( Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, Continental Divide … Continue reading