In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- RT @Strava: Honored to be on the shortlist for best running app. If you love Strava, take a moment to cast your vote! https://t.co/6YJDYNlI… 2 days ago
- RT @TheWaldenWoods: Written February 3, 1857, in his "Journal," vol. IX, p.236 https://t.co/QnNnMecEPE 2 days ago
- The ground underneath the snow later is unfrozen. Still harvesting leeks. Potato/ Leek Soup… instagram.com/p/Bco9x7NF0P7/ 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben goodreads.com/review/show/22… 2 days ago
- Another Crash tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/ano… https://t.co/h4sLcs12cB 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2016
When the Adventurer of the Year from both Outside and National Geographic Adventure magazines speaks, I listen! “Actually, there is a “right way” and a “wrong way” to backpack.In this sense, backpacking is like driving a car, learning to play … Continue reading
I’m injured. It’s early November and I’m now at my lowest point in working toward my fitness goals for this year. October 16 is a bad day for me. Last year, I was off my bike for a month after … Continue reading
Thursday, April 13 at 7:00 PM Illustrated Travel Talk: Hiking the Coastal Camino Portugese Vose Library, 392 Common Road in Union, Maine. Telephone: (207) 785-4733 Email: email@example.com Tom Jamrog, Triple Crown Hiker ( Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, Continental Divide … Continue reading