In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with over 50 pages of full color photos.
- What makes your sirens go off... via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - ... tinyurl.com/y7gw4wjy 8 hours ago
- Chillin’ at Tanglewood Camp with Maine Coast Men. #lifeinmaine @ Camden Hills State Park instagram.com/p/BaRCYcAlWI6/ 2 days ago
- Pepper harvest last night in anticipation of frost. Portuguese Padrons on the right. Seeds from… instagram.com/p/BaMA-KhlBOi/ 4 days ago
- Make Your Own Multi-fuel Backpacking Stove tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/mak… 4 days ago
- Generally true twitter.com/ofthetrail/sta… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2008
6.5 miles , campsite site at 4,000 feet near spring. ( hiking on 5/18 ) Walking the AT in Virginia with a full backpack after moving through here one year ago is quite a beautiful experience. I am walking here … Continue reading
( written on May 18, 2008) Back in Damascus, VA, exactly one year, to the day, after being here in 2007 for Trail Days, or Trail Daze, a 25,000 person backpacking party. I’m here tonight at the Biker Barn, in … Continue reading
in Virginia and Maine. I have all sorts of adventures to post, and have got to get started. I’ve put the piece about Gene Espy on tonight, and will just say that I’ve backpacked 6 of the last 9 days; … Continue reading
The highlight of the offerings at Trail Days was the talk given by Gene Espy,who was the second person ( Earl Shaffer was #1) to thru-hike the AT. Gene did it in 1951, at 24 yrs old. He had no … Continue reading
Great day of riding 320 miles ( motorcycle) into the great White Mountains of New Hampshire. I left the house at 9:30 AM and figured I had to put down 150 miles if I were to make lunch with my … Continue reading
are BAACK! Big time. I was recently out in the woods with one of the infamous biking Bubbas, Craig, this week and part of me now looks like a human pincushion. We actually headed for higher ground, choosing a ride … Continue reading
“Tics are parasites- They live by feeding on the blood of others: birds, mammals, and reptiles. They remain attached to the host for several days while feeding , attached by their strong mouth parts. Some species pass on diseases, such … Continue reading