In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- What I learned from David Pelly tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/wha… https://t.co/UtJkuhAyPU 4 hours ago
- “November 20th BEHOLD, NOW AS EVER “If you’ve seen the present, you’ve seen all things, from time immemorial into… tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/nov… 8 hours ago
- RT @jeffphowe: Gostkowski: “I think every time I’ve kicked a long kick, Gronk made the catch right beforehand, so it’s a nice little Polish… 8 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Black Elk by Joe Jackson goodreads.com/review/show/20… 2 days ago
- RT @dailystoic: "We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality." - Seneca 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
U-Turn: What If You Woke Up One Morning and Realized You Were Living the Wrong Life? by Bruce Grierson My rating: 3 of 5 stars – Click here to see my ( brief ) review View all my reviews
It’s started. On Thursday night The Bubbas sponsored a 4 mile round trip hike from the Carriage Road parking area on Route 52 on Mountain Street in Camden up to the Ocean Lookout near the very top of 1385 foot … Continue reading
Breaking Away From The Herd. I get regular feeds from Tim Smith’s Bushcraft blog. Tim has a guiding service and outdoor survival/bush craft school in Maine. I consider him a modern day Thoreau. Always useful to read. Hit the link … Continue reading
The Vitamin D Solution: A 3-Step Strategy to Cure Our Most Common Health Problem by Michael F. Holick My rating: 4 of 5 stars Another good reason to get outside is to increase your vitamin D level. The exhaustive data … Continue reading