In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- RT @Strava: Honored to be on the shortlist for best running app. If you love Strava, take a moment to cast your vote! https://t.co/6YJDYNlI… 2 days ago
- RT @TheWaldenWoods: Written February 3, 1857, in his "Journal," vol. IX, p.236 https://t.co/QnNnMecEPE 2 days ago
- The ground underneath the snow later is unfrozen. Still harvesting leeks. Potato/ Leek Soup… instagram.com/p/Bco9x7NF0P7/ 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben goodreads.com/review/show/22… 2 days ago
- Another Crash tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/ano… https://t.co/h4sLcs12cB 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Very interesting research on postal service workers in Scotland, but already on the books. My ongoing research confirms that brisk walking, while mixing in occasional intervals, and even 30 second run bursts yields greatest health benefits. However, it will be … Continue reading
In September I spit in a plastic collection device and sent the saliva to Great Britain to be analyzed by FitnessGenes. The lab extracted my DNA from the saliva sample and analyzed it. Three weeks later I received an analysis … Continue reading
Despite being the only guest in the Mount Chase Lodge last night I was served a most excellent breakfast at 7:30, the time of my choice. Sky prepared pancakes, fruit slices, and bacon from a pig that had secured full … Continue reading
Prequel: “Bear and Sparkles say come on up! The fat biking is great :-)” I missed this sign for the Mt. Chase Lodge when I passed through here a few minutes ago. I’m headed 14 miles further down a … Continue reading
This should be very good.<Click for full description See you there!