In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with over 50 pages of full color photos.
- What makes your sirens go off... via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - ... tinyurl.com/y7gw4wjy 9 hours ago
- Chillin’ at Tanglewood Camp with Maine Coast Men. #lifeinmaine @ Camden Hills State Park instagram.com/p/BaRCYcAlWI6/ 2 days ago
- Pepper harvest last night in anticipation of frost. Portuguese Padrons on the right. Seeds from… instagram.com/p/BaMA-KhlBOi/ 4 days ago
- Make Your Own Multi-fuel Backpacking Stove tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/mak… 4 days ago
- Generally true twitter.com/ofthetrail/sta… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2010
4/28/10 Idyllwild Inn Zero day Waiting out another day to let the precip diiminish. It never snowed here, but drizzled, dropped into the 40’s and the wind is now picking up. it’s pretty clear that we are part of the … Continue reading
Going to put weekly updates here As I do daily reports at http:/www.trailjournals.com/tjamrogPCT Day 8 4/22/10 San Yesidro Creek campsite to Warner Springs 5.5 miles Yikes. Within 1 degree of breaking the 85 year record for cold here. Jimmy and … Continue reading
Two more days here. I just completed 15 miles in Camden Hills State Park with a 40 pound pack. Went in at Lincolnville’s Stevens Corner parking lot, went 2.75 to Ski Shelter , then climbed up Slope trail to Megunticook … Continue reading
Sponsors! I got ’em! Four Dog Stove Co. from St Francis, MN 55070. PH: 763-444-9587 ( “since 1988”) is my major sponsor. Four Dog is Don Kevilus, from whom I have bought numerous items, including stoves, books, saws, axes, and … Continue reading