In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- RT @vpkmapi: "If you're too busy to meditate twice a day, you're just too busy." - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi twitter.com/VedicSage/stat… 9 hours ago
- RT @dailystoic: "Get busy with life’s purpose, toss aside empty hopes, get active in your own rescue— if you care for yourself at all— and… 9 hours ago
- First Review In For My New Book! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/11/22/fir… https://t.co/QqJ2p3LxY7 21 hours ago
- Ferriss' new book highlights positive cognitive practices. twitter.com/dailystoic/sta… 1 day ago
- Yelling upstairs via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - When you're cooking ... tinyurl.com/y9y7dbuw 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Read George Smith’s review here
“November 20th BEHOLD, NOW AS EVER “If you’ve seen the present, you’ve seen all things, from time immemorial into all of eternity. For everything that happens is related and the same.” —MARCUS AURELIUS, MEDITATIONS, 6.37
The events that will transpire today are the same as the things that have always occurred. People living and dying, animals living and dying, clouds rolling in and rolling out, air sucked in and sucked out, as it has for … Continue reading
The softcover book lists for $ 28.95, with 286 pages, including 34 pages of full color photos. Most pages have two photos. Originally written on my iPhone, additional dialogue and background was added. Over 50 hours of professional editing completed … Continue reading