In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- RT @Strava: Honored to be on the shortlist for best running app. If you love Strava, take a moment to cast your vote! https://t.co/6YJDYNlI… 2 days ago
- RT @TheWaldenWoods: Written February 3, 1857, in his "Journal," vol. IX, p.236 https://t.co/QnNnMecEPE 2 days ago
- The ground underneath the snow later is unfrozen. Still harvesting leeks. Potato/ Leek Soup… instagram.com/p/Bco9x7NF0P7/ 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben goodreads.com/review/show/22… 2 days ago
- Another Crash tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/ano… https://t.co/h4sLcs12cB 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Wierd warm weather brings me teetering to the cusp of 2016. I can’t ever remember riding my mountain bike through the midcoast Maine woods and waters when it was this warm. It’s sweet calm today at fifty-seven degrees, windless, with blue skies. … Continue reading
This is all truth, boomers- found amidst this NYTimes’ fitness trends wrap-up for 2015: Fit Body, Fit Brain and Other Fitness Trends – The New York Times “… the ideal exercise dose seems to be about an hour per day … Continue reading
I’m frustrated with the deluge of information that is channeling into my computer and phone. Even with my ability to filter out “disinformation” , plenty of stuff slips by to leave me scratching my head, wondering how to make sense … Continue reading
This month I’ve had the fortune to join three fellow Lincolnville, Maine residents on two exploratory hikes where we walked where old footsteps, carriage wheels tracks, and hoof prints achieved a degree of frequency that was sufficient to establishing primitive … Continue reading