- Almost the end of a long and winding trail. #eastcoasttrail #backpackingnewfoundland @ Renews… instagram.com/p/BYJSzEwFtTh/ 7 hours ago
- Rejection (and the four paths) via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - If you ... tinyurl.com/y7c6bmg5 17 hours ago
- The market for used eclipse sunglasses via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - ... tinyurl.com/ybxfft9w 1 day ago
- Valuing hygiene factors via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - A hygiene factor ... tinyurl.com/ybyz7waw 2 days ago
- Day 10 East Coast Trail: roaring ocean soundtrack tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/20/day… https://t.co/QYx8uhglZi 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
For the past 36 years I’ve been walking up the driveway to get the Bangor Daily News that gets delivered to me sometime around 5:30 each morning. Today, like no other day, a majestic bald eagle greeted me- circling not … Continue reading
Another Nor’easter predicted for tomorrow, I’m not sure who may join me on my birthday hike and sleepover the next day–> Thursday, March 27. No work on my birthday, the seventh anniversary of the first day of my 2007 thru- … Continue reading
Six Bubbas attended Sunday’s Church of Two Wheels 10 mile long service in Warren, Maine today. After the melting snow cover caused me to cut short my plans for a long snowmobile trail ride on Friday, I expected that today … Continue reading
There’s still a small pile of snow on the north side of my house but I’m declaring “Winter is over!” No where is that more apparent than on today’s mountain bike ride on Mt. Pleasant, here in Midcoast Maine. Just … Continue reading
Weight Loss for Athletic Performance | Nutrition | OutsideOnline.com <–Click to read original Outside post I’m actively trimming ounces of gear that lead to one less pound for my 2014 backpacking gear list. While it’s a standard target for many … Continue reading
First came The First Twenty Minutes, by Gretchen Reynolds. In her 2012 book, Reynolds made the case that 90% of the health effects from a session of exercise are gained in the first 20 minutes that we get moving. … Continue reading
I spent the last three days hiking away from my house and camping with friends and family. When I mean hiking away from, I don’t mean driving someplace and hiking there. I mean walking out the door, and stepping away … Continue reading
Hope a bunch of my pals show up in Rockland, ME this Thursday night to help me revisit my 2013 walk of the Rockies. Note time change to 6 PM. Free!
Very interesting angle on post thru-hike depression. I left a comment on the New Nomads website. What do folks think? My Notes on Post Trail Depression | The New Nomads.