Very interesting angle on post thru-hike depression. I left a comment on the New Nomads website. What do folks think?
In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- 5 of 5 stars to Forest Forensics by Tom Wessels goodreads.com/review/show/45… 8 hours ago
- Laying down the carrying timber back in 1978 with my project manager, Lincoln offering guidance.… instagram.com/p/BccIBo1FzZC/ 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Upwards by Laurie Apgar Chandler goodreads.com/review/show/22… 4 days ago
- Montana does OK without it. twitter.com/MaineStateNews… 6 days ago
- RT @ThoreauPage: "That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest." #Thoreau #Quote 1 week ago