The electricity has been out for about an hour and a half, with no idea when we’re going to get it back. I needed coffee so I got out my Four Dog Stove Bushcooker LT1, fired it up in alcohol mode, boiled up some water, then poured it through my MSR filter within my Daybreak Cafe mug ( from Goose Bay, Labrador) settled into that quiet, satisfied place on this last day of 2011. Sometimes being a hiker helps.
- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 17 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 1 day ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago