The mystery of where along the ocean’s horizon the December moon would rise gripped the twelve of us up here this afternoon. It was more to the east than I expected. Ten left and now Tenzing and I are here with mats and pads in the lean-to, after consuming grilled fresh homemade kielbasa, rolls, and Gritty’s Christmas Ale. Hot drinks and Brad Bars for dessert. We’re very blessed to be here now.
- Day 9 East Coast Trail- Witless Bay to Roaring Cove Campsite tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/19/day… 38 minutes ago
- The problem with direct experience via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - "I'll ... tinyurl.com/y7taq9r3 5 hours ago
- Faux intimacy via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - True connection is a ... tinyurl.com/yczaol2o 1 day ago
- Day 8 East Coast Trail Location: Witless Bay Suites. Mileage: 0 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/day… https://t.co/KMuVURInGb 1 day ago
- Newfoundland clothes drier. Day off / drying out. Back on the East Coast Trail tomorrow.… instagram.com/p/BX5xtmIlNXz/ 1 day ago