- Wasting our technology surplus via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - When ... tinyurl.com/hv6a2o9 1 hour ago
- RT @Marmot: The Triple Crown of Hiking: 7,900 miles of amazing hikes. marmot.com/love-the-outsi… https://t.co/0bdpDjpHLx 1 day ago
- RT @ThoreauPage: "I should like not to exchange any of my life for money." #Thoreau #Quote 1 day ago
- Hitting the trail on Canada’s east coast -The Boston Globe tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/hit… via @tjamrog 2 days ago
- it's time to respect the immigrants who have brought us to greatness and continue to make Armerica great. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Yosemite
My thoughts turn to California this week where I was squeezed, dazed, uplifted, scarred, and imprinted for life. Take 5 at a quiet moment.