- My ups (and some downs) with Strava tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/my-… http://t.co/6cO5d0WbRe 8 hours ago
- RT @Al_Humphreys: Tell me, what is it you plan to do With your one wild and precious life? - Mary Oliver 10 hours ago
- At graveyard beside our house- Nathan Fletcher was born in 1763. Old, old, old souls roamed right… instagram.com/p/7C6sDzw8up/ 10 hours ago
- @outsidemagazine Enough with the ad placement already. I can take one ad in this tweet, but two? 2 days ago
- I'm #reading In the Kingdom of Ice by Hampton Sides goodreads.com/review/show/11… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Yosemite
My thoughts turn to California this week where I was squeezed, dazed, uplifted, scarred, and imprinted for life. Take 5 at a quiet moment.