- Moral hazard and inhumanity via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - One bit of ... tinyurl.com/jbn3u23 1 hour ago
- I have completed my challenge of reading 25 books in 2016 ! goodreads.com/user_challenge… 1 day ago
- Step outside! How to Be Mindful of Fall - NYTimes.com mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/19/wel… 1 day ago
- Columbus Day Weekend at Katahdin Lake Wilderness Camps, 2016 version tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/col… 1 week ago
- Maine bicycling has never been more inviting than this week. Light, life, graves, and our… instagram.com/p/BLjq2SHBqLF/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Yosemite
My thoughts turn to California this week where I was squeezed, dazed, uplifted, scarred, and imprinted for life. Take 5 at a quiet moment.