In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- What I learned from David Pelly tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/wha… https://t.co/UtJkuhAyPU 4 hours ago
- “November 20th BEHOLD, NOW AS EVER “If you’ve seen the present, you’ve seen all things, from time immemorial into… tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/nov… 8 hours ago
- RT @jeffphowe: Gostkowski: “I think every time I’ve kicked a long kick, Gronk made the catch right beforehand, so it’s a nice little Polish… 8 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Black Elk by Joe Jackson goodreads.com/review/show/20… 2 days ago
- RT @dailystoic: "We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality." - Seneca 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Yosemite
My thoughts turn to California this week where I was squeezed, dazed, uplifted, scarred, and imprinted for life. Take 5 at a quiet moment.