- Me and General Lee be tourists today in New Bedford; Whaling Museum then Antonio's for Portugese platters 3 hours ago
- Sleeping Wild Close to Home tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/sle… http://t.co/jXrkQQlBUl 6 days ago
- What’s It Like to Sleep in a Bivy Bag ? tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/wha… http://t.co/KWU1Ip5n9O 1 week ago
- Another Monday night walk through the Tunnel. instagram.com/p/21jYruw8jt/ 1 week ago
- Two more reasons for abandoning the gym wp.me/pa3BR-21H 1 week ago
Tag Archives: winter cycling
I plan to “fatten up” tomorrow on my Pugsley. Excellent general introductory article in today’s BDN about these magical, yet relatively inexpensive, machines. Fat bikes pushing cycling into the snow — Bangor Daily News.