- RT @MaineATC: Tune into @MaineCalling Thurs. at 1pm to hear MATC’s Dave Field & Tony Barrett talk #AT tips and more! https://t.co/unXhr6T3Q… 13 hours ago
- RT @dailystoic: “Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. ” Viktor Frankl 2 days ago
- RT @HikingLady: Hiking Lady readers! This month we have a DOUBLE giveaway - my favorite hiking hat (the Outdoor Research Seattle... https:… 2 days ago
- RT @united: The passengers this morning were United pass riders who were not in compliance with our dress code policy for company benefit t… 2 days ago
- Should 15,000 Steps a Day Be Our New Exercise Target? – The New York Times tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/03/25/sho… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: winter cycling
I plan to “fatten up” tomorrow on my Pugsley. Excellent general introductory article in today’s BDN about these magical, yet relatively inexpensive, machines. Fat bikes pushing cycling into the snow — Bangor Daily News.