- I have completed my challenge of reading 25 books in 2016 ! goodreads.com/user_challenge… 2 hours ago
- Step outside! How to Be Mindful of Fall - NYTimes.com mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/19/wel… 6 hours ago
- Columbus Day Weekend at Katahdin Lake Wilderness Camps, 2016 version tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/col… 1 week ago
- Maine bicycling has never been more inviting than this week. Light, life, graves, and our… instagram.com/p/BLjq2SHBqLF/ 1 week ago
- Retreating from Katahdin's Hamlin Peak. wp.me/pa3BR-2wA @ Mt Katahdin - Baxter State Park instagram.com/p/BLize2QhEwE/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: winter cycling
I plan to “fatten up” tomorrow on my Pugsley. Excellent general introductory article in today’s BDN about these magical, yet relatively inexpensive, machines. Fat bikes pushing cycling into the snow — Bangor Daily News.