In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- RT @Strava: Honored to be on the shortlist for best running app. If you love Strava, take a moment to cast your vote! https://t.co/6YJDYNlI… 2 days ago
- RT @TheWaldenWoods: Written February 3, 1857, in his "Journal," vol. IX, p.236 https://t.co/QnNnMecEPE 2 days ago
- The ground underneath the snow later is unfrozen. Still harvesting leeks. Potato/ Leek Soup… instagram.com/p/Bco9x7NF0P7/ 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben goodreads.com/review/show/22… 2 days ago
- Another Crash tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/ano… https://t.co/h4sLcs12cB 3 days ago
Tag Archives: MEGATEX
I just received a repost of a June 24, 2010 Trail Journal entry from Dreams. Dreams hooked up with MeGaTex for a few days as we all were backpacking through the Sierra on our 2010 Pacific Crest Trail thru hikes. … Continue reading
Made it to our launch pad at the American Inn of Deming, NM in style. I negotiated three plane flights to finally reach El Paso , where I was greeted by General Lee and Emily , our new trail angel, … Continue reading
Hey, ma, I’m in the news! Uncle Tom’s Triple Crown attempt.<—check it out! I had no idea that Guthook had saved these pics of me when we hiked together in Washington state in 2010. The first pic hardly looks like … Continue reading
The following article was just published in the Oct. 2012 issue of the Communiqué, the newspaper of the National Association of School Psychologists. Online access is limited to members, so I have listed the full article here. I failed math … Continue reading