The weather this looks decent, except for a morning shower, for me to attempt a 2 day weekend hike of this local trail. Since there is no camping on- trail and I have been unable to secure a local place to put down my sleeping bag, I have a couple of options lined up. It’s an admittedly bold agenda- with two 24 mile days planned. Time for a local microadventure! Stay tuned for a progress report.
- RT @dailystoic: "Difficulties show a person’s character." Epictetus ift.tt/2w2qaXB https://t.co/5euN1Wm0Jp 3 days ago
- Not so great for backpackers wrapping up a CDT hike though. twitter.com/lefsetz/status… 3 days ago
- RT @nytimes: Resist stereotypes about getting older and find ways to get the most out of life as you age, experts say https://t.co/ttTQ8snO… 4 days ago
- BG lived in Maine working the railroad before he found TheTrail. twitter.com/guthookhikes/s… 4 days ago
- RT @outsidemagazine: 137 wildfires. 7.8 million acres of burned land. This is not normal. bit.ly/2jpoA0j 4 days ago