Uncle Tom’s Guided Adventures is embarking on a 10 day backpacking trip. I’ll be on trail from today (Sept 2) to Sept. 10. I’ll be out of cell communication for the whole time, and will be posting log entries upon my return. It’s always time for hiking!
In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- 5 of 5 stars to The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben goodreads.com/review/show/22… 12 hours ago
- Another Crash tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/ano… https://t.co/h4sLcs12cB 19 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Forest Forensics by Tom Wessels goodreads.com/review/show/45… 2 days ago
- Laying down the carrying timber back in 1978 with my project manager, Lincoln offering guidance.… instagram.com/p/BccIBo1FzZC/ 4 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Upwards by Laurie Apgar Chandler goodreads.com/review/show/22… 6 days ago