I’ve received numerous comments from my post about the arrest of Christopher Knight, now dubbed “The North Pond Hermit”. Here’s an update on his continued resistance to connecting to a society he walked away from decades ago.The link brings you to additional new stories about this most unusual situation.
In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- RT @vpkmapi: "If you're too busy to meditate twice a day, you're just too busy." - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi twitter.com/VedicSage/stat… 9 hours ago
- RT @dailystoic: "Get busy with life’s purpose, toss aside empty hopes, get active in your own rescue— if you care for yourself at all— and… 9 hours ago
- First Review In For My New Book! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/11/22/fir… https://t.co/QqJ2p3LxY7 21 hours ago
- Ferriss' new book highlights positive cognitive practices. twitter.com/dailystoic/sta… 1 day ago
- Yelling upstairs via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - When you're cooking ... tinyurl.com/y9y7dbuw 1 day ago