Norma Gilmore (Hamilton, Montana) and seven girlfriends once took a multi-day bike trip on heavy cruiser bikes.
Thanks so much from Adventure Cycling for bringing this to my attention! The taste of freedom comes occasionally and in forms that you would not imagine.
In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- RT @vpkmapi: "If you're too busy to meditate twice a day, you're just too busy." - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi twitter.com/VedicSage/stat… 9 hours ago
- RT @dailystoic: "Get busy with life’s purpose, toss aside empty hopes, get active in your own rescue— if you care for yourself at all— and… 9 hours ago
- First Review In For My New Book! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/11/22/fir… https://t.co/QqJ2p3LxY7 21 hours ago
- Ferriss' new book highlights positive cognitive practices. twitter.com/dailystoic/sta… 1 day ago
- Yelling upstairs via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - When you're cooking ... tinyurl.com/y9y7dbuw 1 day ago