It’s mostly dark, wet, and the ground is unfrozen up here in Maine. Time to watch more adventure videos. Thanks to Hiking the Trail for 50 recommendations of videos/documentaries. Here’s the first round. There are 40 more to check out on the website.
- Closer to recreational hutting on the last official day of summer #lifeinmaine #mainecamps @… instagram.com/p/BZUNCUnFQ1Y/ 3 days ago
- RT @Strava: They say the best gifts are ones you make yourself ❤️ twitter.com/andrade_rico/s… 3 days ago
- RT @dailystoic: "Difficulties show a person’s character." Epictetus ift.tt/2w2qaXB https://t.co/5euN1Wm0Jp 1 week ago
- Not so great for backpackers wrapping up a CDT hike though. twitter.com/lefsetz/status… 1 week ago
- RT @nytimes: Resist stereotypes about getting older and find ways to get the most out of life as you age, experts say https://t.co/ttTQ8snO… 1 week ago