Gretchen Reynold’s Take Two Hours of Pine Forest And Call Me in the Morning is mandatory close reading.
Thank you so much, Outside magazine.
I’m giving a presentation tomorrow on Shinrin-yoku to 62 staff at my work at a day devoted to stress reduction practices. Lots of data in the article to further explore. Would love to see your comments.
- RT @dailystoic: "Difficulties show a person’s character." Epictetus ift.tt/2w2qaXB https://t.co/5euN1Wm0Jp 3 days ago
- Not so great for backpackers wrapping up a CDT hike though. twitter.com/lefsetz/status… 3 days ago
- RT @nytimes: Resist stereotypes about getting older and find ways to get the most out of life as you age, experts say https://t.co/ttTQ8snO… 3 days ago
- BG lived in Maine working the railroad before he found TheTrail. twitter.com/guthookhikes/s… 4 days ago
- RT @outsidemagazine: 137 wildfires. 7.8 million acres of burned land. This is not normal. bit.ly/2jpoA0j 4 days ago