I purchased a pair of these socks for $16 in Manchester Center, Vermont in 2007 and used them for the last several hundred miles of that hike to Katahdin. Then they lasted the whole
2,670 miles of my 2012 PCT hike, where they developed a couple small holes around the heels.
Darn Tough boasts a lifetime guarantee, so I went to their web site, and sent them to the owner’s address ( I did wash them twice).
Two weeks later, I received a UPS box with this EXACT duplicate ( color, model, and size) pair of socks.
I’m saving them for my upcoming attempt at thru hiking the 3,000 mile Continental Divide Trail.
I’ve tried numerous brands of these merino wool type socks and Darn Tough have made it to the top of the list.
- The market for used eclipse sunglasses via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - ... tinyurl.com/ybxfft9w 13 hours ago
- Valuing hygiene factors via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - A hygiene factor ... tinyurl.com/ybyz7waw 1 day ago
- Day 10 East Coast Trail: roaring ocean soundtrack tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/20/day… https://t.co/QYx8uhglZi 2 days ago
- Day 9 East Coast Trail- Witless Bay to Roaring Cove Campsite tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/19/day… 3 days ago
- Day 8 East Coast Trail Location: Witless Bay Suites. Mileage: 0 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/day… https://t.co/KMuVURInGb 5 days ago