Had planned to go up today, but rain, within thunderstorms are socking us hard here in Maine right now. It’s going to be clear and sunny tomorrow with early morning temps in the 40’s following the cold front, so that’s the new plan. Abraham is totally new ground for me- one of the few 4,000 footers in New England that I have not yet hiked.
Here’s 4 minutes of footage of the hike, with Alisin of One-Minute Hike fame! She completed her hike to the summit on Aug. 7.
[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYOAj0QC?p=1 width=”550″ height=”443″]
- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 19 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 1 day ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago