It’s cool to do, plus you will literally cool off.
Marcia and I parked down by the end of the Samoset and packed in
a lunch and spent less than an hour on this most amazing hike. You walk over an absolutely straight, flat, 7/8 of a mile highway out to a lighthouse. With the sun out , we saw down into the green water, and watched sailboats and working lobster boats glide by. There was even ample shade for us to eat our lunches as we sat on a Weatherend bench and gazed back out toward the astoundingly beautiful coast of Maine.
- Closer to recreational hutting on the last official day of summer #lifeinmaine #mainecamps @… instagram.com/p/BZUNCUnFQ1Y/ 1 day ago
- RT @Strava: They say the best gifts are ones you make yourself ❤️ twitter.com/andrade_rico/s… 1 day ago
- RT @dailystoic: "Difficulties show a person’s character." Epictetus ift.tt/2w2qaXB https://t.co/5euN1Wm0Jp 5 days ago
- Not so great for backpackers wrapping up a CDT hike though. twitter.com/lefsetz/status… 5 days ago
- RT @nytimes: Resist stereotypes about getting older and find ways to get the most out of life as you age, experts say https://t.co/ttTQ8snO… 6 days ago