The Need to Hike struck less that 24 hours after returning to Maine from Montana. Under threat of rain/ thunderstorms I joined my friend Frank in a 5 mile hike through Camden Hill State Park this afternoon. The peace, and deep connection to the land easily overcame the sodden, rain- soaked trail, as we both slipped and slid our way over the slippery rocks, roots, and mud pits. The freshness of the green was enchanting. Half way though the hike thunder began, leading to rain, accompanied by lightening. We pypassed the trip up to Maiden’s cliff, wisely as the flashes of power we’re noting to challenge on those exposed ledges. I’m thinking of my neighbor and friend Andy Hazen on his first day on the Tour Divide, after he raced 87 miles up and around the Canadian Rockies today. What a day he’s had after a lifetime of preparation!
- "What do I owe you?" via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - One of the ... tinyurl.com/gsx4djd 18 hours ago
- Learning from the rejection via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - When someone ... tinyurl.com/jsclqmt 1 day ago
- Duck! via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Perhaps you can't see it, but we ... tinyurl.com/jep83uq 2 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Trespasser by Paul Doiron goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- Fitness Goals Help ! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/05/01/fit… https://t.co/pBUe3gHbtJ 3 days ago