The wind and elevation made for a memorable 3 mile hike today, just 10 minutes drive south from Livingston, MT. A cold front, accompanied by significant winds speeds, made for a force-of-the-storm climb up the ridge of this rocky shoulder rippling across the green valley below. I spent 45 minutes hiking up and wasn’t at the top of the ridge yet. Here are some photos, a 360 degree video , map, and elevation profile of the hike. Look for the three huge silos to get there. There aren’t many places in the US where you can get this kind of rapid elevation right out of the car, surrounded by 10,000′ plus mountains.
- Preparing (for the test of time) via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We have ... tinyurl.com/ybvsplrx 49 minutes ago
- Day 9 East Coast Trail- Witless Bay to Roaring Cove Campsite tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/19/day… 21 hours ago
- The problem with direct experience via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - "I'll ... tinyurl.com/y7taq9r3 1 day ago
- Faux intimacy via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - True connection is a ... tinyurl.com/yczaol2o 2 days ago
- Day 8 East Coast Trail Location: Witless Bay Suites. Mileage: 0 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/day… https://t.co/KMuVURInGb 2 days ago