The cash machine keeps on kachinging for Cheryl Strayed. In addition to the recent announcement of being made into a movie, the book about her 1100 mile hike 1995 backpacking trip on the PCT is now the first selection of Oprah’s new book club . Check out the Oprah website with photos or Strayed on her hike, PCT photos, and loads of sidebars, ready for eager readers.
- It's not pho, nor fauxpho, it's kimchi soup (Jigae)! Full recipe and write up at… instagram.com/p/-hIz6HQ8kk/ 3 hours ago
- Uncle Tom’s final solution: quick, tasty, lunch soup ! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/unc… https://t.co/mGiGWkFwRQ 3 hours ago
- It's not fauxpho! It's been Jigae ( kimchi soup) all along. Today's UT special: ghee-crusted flax… instagram.com/p/-elcPqQ8p4/ 1 day ago
- Kale, zucchini, fresh chili pepper, kimchi special. First snow out, warm inside. #fauxpho instagram.com/p/-b1vEIw8l_/ 2 days ago
- RT @nytimes: Tips for first-time home buyers nyti.ms/1XkcfST https://t.co/xu8RkRXukA 2 days ago