The cash machine keeps on kachinging for Cheryl Strayed. In addition to the recent announcement of being made into a movie, the book about her 1100 mile hike 1995 backpacking trip on the PCT is now the first selection of Oprah’s new book club . Check out the Oprah website with photos or Strayed on her hike, PCT photos, and loads of sidebars, ready for eager readers.
- Wasting our technology surplus via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - When ... tinyurl.com/hv6a2o9 9 hours ago
- RT @Marmot: The Triple Crown of Hiking: 7,900 miles of amazing hikes. marmot.com/love-the-outsi… https://t.co/0bdpDjpHLx 1 day ago
- RT @ThoreauPage: "I should like not to exchange any of my life for money." #Thoreau #Quote 2 days ago
- Hitting the trail on Canada’s east coast -The Boston Globe tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/hit… via @tjamrog 2 days ago
- it's time to respect the immigrants who have brought us to greatness and continue to make Armerica great. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 days ago