The cash machine keeps on kachinging for Cheryl Strayed. In addition to the recent announcement of being made into a movie, the book about her 1100 mile hike 1995 backpacking trip on the PCT is now the first selection of Oprah’s new book club . Check out the Oprah website with photos or Strayed on her hike, PCT photos, and loads of sidebars, ready for eager readers.
- Columbus Day Weekend at Katahdin Lake Wilderness Camps, 2016 version tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/col… 6 days ago
- Maine bicycling has never been more inviting than this week. Light, life, graves, and our… instagram.com/p/BLjq2SHBqLF/ 6 days ago
- Retreating from Katahdin's Hamlin Peak. wp.me/pa3BR-2wA @ Mt Katahdin - Baxter State Park instagram.com/p/BLize2QhEwE/ 1 week ago
- Backpacking Davis Pond to Hamlin Peak in Baxter State Park tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/10/14/bac… https://t.co/pRDTJ2mBZg 1 week ago
- RT @Lefsetz: WATCH: Stunning Drone Footage Of Vermont Foliage shar.es/1E5zf6 via @unofficialnet 1 week ago