The cash machine keeps on kachinging for Cheryl Strayed. In addition to the recent announcement of being made into a movie, the book about her 1100 mile hike 1995 backpacking trip on the PCT is now the first selection of Oprah’s new book club . Check out the Oprah website with photos or Strayed on her hike, PCT photos, and loads of sidebars, ready for eager readers.
- #foundontheground Tonight's walk passed 5 wild apple trees. Best appetizer ever. instagram.com/p/8XACe-Q8rE/ 1 day ago
- #microadventures is practically revolutionary. But too rainy today. twitter.com/Al_Humphreys/s… 3 days ago
- Pills, powders, juicing- nope. Beat a path to a real beet! nutritionfacts.org/video/whole-be… 5 days ago
- Join me on a Microadventure: Sunday’s Harvest Moon/ Supermoon/Lunar Eclipse tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/09/26/joi… http://t.co/PYlT2uvpUr 1 week ago
- RT @Ed_Stafford: What's the one item you would bring if with you, if you ventured #IntoTheUnknown? http://t.co/RP7UYv8F2R 1 week ago