Made 644 miles on our first day yesterday.
Had to rely on the iPhone last night to secure a room. Don’t give me no crap about electronic tools. Friday night into the holiday weekend resulted in some full motels. The phone connected us to a Econolodge motel around Buffalo that was right near I-90, that I reserved from the Tundra.
Andy got his first lesson today on how to use a debit card in a gas pump. Tomorrow’s workshop will be “Andy faces an ATM machine”.
The pic above was taken at 5:25 this morning when Andy was exited to see a seagull from Maine that must have followed us out here. I’m pleased to learn that Andy is also an early riser. Team High Street up at daybreak to get ‘er dun!
- Payday, on one level. https://t.co/ULDqynkyU2 4 hours ago
- @rucksackrose Thanks for the follow. I am now following you. 11 hours ago
- Most projects end with a whimper via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - That ... tinyurl.com/j6o9akj 15 hours ago
- RT @FaheemYounus: "If you want to go fast, walk alone. If you want to go far, walk with others." African proverb. #WednesdayWisdom https://… 1 day ago
- Baxter State Park: Day 1 of 6 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/08/28/bax… https://t.co/VzQBaV0Iao 1 day ago