Made 644 miles on our first day yesterday.
Had to rely on the iPhone last night to secure a room. Don’t give me no crap about electronic tools. Friday night into the holiday weekend resulted in some full motels. The phone connected us to a Econolodge motel around Buffalo that was right near I-90, that I reserved from the Tundra.
Andy got his first lesson today on how to use a debit card in a gas pump. Tomorrow’s workshop will be “Andy faces an ATM machine”.
The pic above was taken at 5:25 this morning when Andy was exited to see a seagull from Maine that must have followed us out here. I’m pleased to learn that Andy is also an early riser. Team High Street up at daybreak to get ‘er dun!
- Hiking in Maine's Hundred Mile Wilderness. #appalachiantrials #AppalachianTrail instagram.com/p/7INA72Q8tv/ 1 day ago
- My ups (and some downs) with Strava tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/my-… http://t.co/6cO5d0WbRe 3 days ago
- RT @Al_Humphreys: Tell me, what is it you plan to do With your one wild and precious life? - Mary Oliver 3 days ago
- At graveyard beside our house- Nathan Fletcher was born in 1763. Old, old, old souls roamed right… instagram.com/p/7C6sDzw8up/ 3 days ago
- @outsidemagazine Enough with the ad placement already. I can take one ad in this tweet, but two? 5 days ago