Made 644 miles on our first day yesterday.
Had to rely on the iPhone last night to secure a room. Don’t give me no crap about electronic tools. Friday night into the holiday weekend resulted in some full motels. The phone connected us to a Econolodge motel around Buffalo that was right near I-90, that I reserved from the Tundra.
Andy got his first lesson today on how to use a debit card in a gas pump. Tomorrow’s workshop will be “Andy faces an ATM machine”.
The pic above was taken at 5:25 this morning when Andy was exited to see a seagull from Maine that must have followed us out here. I’m pleased to learn that Andy is also an early riser. Team High Street up at daybreak to get ‘er dun!
- RT @ThoreauPage: "I love nature, I love the landscape, because it is so sincere. It never cheats me. It never jests. It is cheerfully, musi… 3 hours ago
- Just because you're right... via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - You may be ... tinyurl.com/h4f6usf 16 hours ago
- @cardiio app.cardiio.com https://t.co/veveu7hula 16 hours ago
- @johncarter_net She was incapacitated at some level. Clueless that Rt 27 was a handrail to the east. 4 days ago
- @johncarter_net The warden report notes a compass in her possession. 5 days ago