Made 644 miles on our first day yesterday.
Had to rely on the iPhone last night to secure a room. Don’t give me no crap about electronic tools. Friday night into the holiday weekend resulted in some full motels. The phone connected us to a Econolodge motel around Buffalo that was right near I-90, that I reserved from the Tundra.
Andy got his first lesson today on how to use a debit card in a gas pump. Tomorrow’s workshop will be “Andy faces an ATM machine”.
The pic above was taken at 5:25 this morning when Andy was exited to see a seagull from Maine that must have followed us out here. I’m pleased to learn that Andy is also an early riser. Team High Street up at daybreak to get ‘er dun!
- One way to think about talent via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - If you've ... tinyurl.com/gsunxdp 7 hours ago
- 5 mile crossfit training program cleared space for the Element in garage with his little Honda… instagram.com/p/BNmGdCVBrEw/ 6 days ago
- RT @vpkmapi: #Ayurveda recommends sleeping with the stars (head to bed by 10 pm), waking with the sun, & eating meals at the same time each… 6 days ago
- Been months since I've spent the night here. Wood stove cranking. #lifeinmaine #hobbspond @… instagram.com/p/BNXZTq6hOIc/ 1 week ago
- Variability in response to caffeine is better explained by fast vs. slow processing genes. twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 2 weeks ago