Made 644 miles on our first day yesterday.
Had to rely on the iPhone last night to secure a room. Don’t give me no crap about electronic tools. Friday night into the holiday weekend resulted in some full motels. The phone connected us to a Econolodge motel around Buffalo that was right near I-90, that I reserved from the Tundra.
Andy got his first lesson today on how to use a debit card in a gas pump. Tomorrow’s workshop will be “Andy faces an ATM machine”.
The pic above was taken at 5:25 this morning when Andy was exited to see a seagull from Maine that must have followed us out here. I’m pleased to learn that Andy is also an early riser. Team High Street up at daybreak to get ‘er dun!
- "What do I owe you?" via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - One of the ... tinyurl.com/gsx4djd 16 hours ago
- Learning from the rejection via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - When someone ... tinyurl.com/jsclqmt 1 day ago
- Duck! via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Perhaps you can't see it, but we ... tinyurl.com/jep83uq 2 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Trespasser by Paul Doiron goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- Fitness Goals Help ! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/05/01/fit… https://t.co/pBUe3gHbtJ 3 days ago