Made 644 miles on our first day yesterday.
Had to rely on the iPhone last night to secure a room. Don’t give me no crap about electronic tools. Friday night into the holiday weekend resulted in some full motels. The phone connected us to a Econolodge motel around Buffalo that was right near I-90, that I reserved from the Tundra.
Andy got his first lesson today on how to use a debit card in a gas pump. Tomorrow’s workshop will be “Andy faces an ATM machine”.
The pic above was taken at 5:25 this morning when Andy was exited to see a seagull from Maine that must have followed us out here. I’m pleased to learn that Andy is also an early riser. Team High Street up at daybreak to get ‘er dun!
- Check out my hike in Baxter State Park on Strava. strava.com/activities/724… https://t.co/DL5QLkEt2P 14 hours ago
- Big fish in a little pond via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - There's no ... tinyurl.com/h2x4l3s 5 days ago
- Three things to keep in mind about your reputation via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and ... tinyurl.com/hkdu5e8 6 days ago
- Understanding taxonomy via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - If you need to add ... tinyurl.com/jkhofft 1 week ago
- Swimming toward the infinite edge of the pool beside Penobscot Bay. #summerinmaine… instagram.com/p/BKeLlrGAfoT/ 1 week ago