Made 644 miles on our first day yesterday.
Had to rely on the iPhone last night to secure a room. Don’t give me no crap about electronic tools. Friday night into the holiday weekend resulted in some full motels. The phone connected us to a Econolodge motel around Buffalo that was right near I-90, that I reserved from the Tundra.
Andy got his first lesson today on how to use a debit card in a gas pump. Tomorrow’s workshop will be “Andy faces an ATM machine”.
The pic above was taken at 5:25 this morning when Andy was exited to see a seagull from Maine that must have followed us out here. I’m pleased to learn that Andy is also an early riser. Team High Street up at daybreak to get ‘er dun!
- @PKirt Going good! About to launch my backpacking guiding business. I got my Maine Guide's license in November. 1 hour ago
- Maine Coast Men wp.me/pa3BR-216 1 day ago
- RT @PKirt: How To Create A Handy Zip-Pull For Your Rucksacks And Travel Luggage ow.ly/L0ujY 1 day ago
- What’s The Right Dose of Exercise for a Longer Life ? wp.me/pa3BR-20H 2 days ago
- @mainehuts Thanks again for welcoming us at the Fat Tire Festival. 4 days ago