Made 644 miles on our first day yesterday.
Had to rely on the iPhone last night to secure a room. Don’t give me no crap about electronic tools. Friday night into the holiday weekend resulted in some full motels. The phone connected us to a Econolodge motel around Buffalo that was right near I-90, that I reserved from the Tundra.
Andy got his first lesson today on how to use a debit card in a gas pump. Tomorrow’s workshop will be “Andy faces an ATM machine”.
The pic above was taken at 5:25 this morning when Andy was exited to see a seagull from Maine that must have followed us out here. I’m pleased to learn that Andy is also an early riser. Team High Street up at daybreak to get ‘er dun!
- At the edges, it all falls apart via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - ... tinyurl.com/j7wwsxv 15 hours ago
- Somewhere is the #5 loop on Rollins. Packing fat bike trails on snowshoes this afternoon.… instagram.com/p/BBlvs_Bw8jF/ 23 hours ago
- The Leadership Workshop—one more time via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - ... tinyurl.com/gmwh7f8 1 day ago
- @WIRED one of the best ideas out there. 3 days ago
- @Squatch7 They need to drug test him right now. 3 days ago