Made 644 miles on our first day yesterday.
Had to rely on the iPhone last night to secure a room. Don’t give me no crap about electronic tools. Friday night into the holiday weekend resulted in some full motels. The phone connected us to a Econolodge motel around Buffalo that was right near I-90, that I reserved from the Tundra.
Andy got his first lesson today on how to use a debit card in a gas pump. Tomorrow’s workshop will be “Andy faces an ATM machine”.
The pic above was taken at 5:25 this morning when Andy was exited to see a seagull from Maine that must have followed us out here. I’m pleased to learn that Andy is also an early riser. Team High Street up at daybreak to get ‘er dun!
- Columbus Day Weekend at Katahdin Lake Wilderness Camps, 2016 version tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/col… 6 days ago
- Maine bicycling has never been more inviting than this week. Light, life, graves, and our… instagram.com/p/BLjq2SHBqLF/ 1 week ago
- Retreating from Katahdin's Hamlin Peak. wp.me/pa3BR-2wA @ Mt Katahdin - Baxter State Park instagram.com/p/BLize2QhEwE/ 1 week ago
- Backpacking Davis Pond to Hamlin Peak in Baxter State Park tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/10/14/bac… https://t.co/pRDTJ2mBZg 1 week ago
- RT @Lefsetz: WATCH: Stunning Drone Footage Of Vermont Foliage shar.es/1E5zf6 via @unofficialnet 1 week ago