Made 644 miles on our first day yesterday.
Had to rely on the iPhone last night to secure a room. Don’t give me no crap about electronic tools. Friday night into the holiday weekend resulted in some full motels. The phone connected us to a Econolodge motel around Buffalo that was right near I-90, that I reserved from the Tundra.
Andy got his first lesson today on how to use a debit card in a gas pump. Tomorrow’s workshop will be “Andy faces an ATM machine”.
The pic above was taken at 5:25 this morning when Andy was exited to see a seagull from Maine that must have followed us out here. I’m pleased to learn that Andy is also an early riser. Team High Street up at daybreak to get ‘er dun!
- RT @MaineATC: Tune into @MaineCalling Thurs. at 1pm to hear MATC’s Dave Field & Tony Barrett talk #AT tips and more! https://t.co/unXhr6T3Q… 13 hours ago
- RT @dailystoic: “Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. ” Viktor Frankl 2 days ago
- RT @HikingLady: Hiking Lady readers! This month we have a DOUBLE giveaway - my favorite hiking hat (the Outdoor Research Seattle... https:… 2 days ago
- RT @united: The passengers this morning were United pass riders who were not in compliance with our dress code policy for company benefit t… 2 days ago
- Should 15,000 Steps a Day Be Our New Exercise Target? – The New York Times tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/03/25/sho… 3 days ago