Made 644 miles on our first day yesterday.
Had to rely on the iPhone last night to secure a room. Don’t give me no crap about electronic tools. Friday night into the holiday weekend resulted in some full motels. The phone connected us to a Econolodge motel around Buffalo that was right near I-90, that I reserved from the Tundra.
Andy got his first lesson today on how to use a debit card in a gas pump. Tomorrow’s workshop will be “Andy faces an ATM machine”.
The pic above was taken at 5:25 this morning when Andy was exited to see a seagull from Maine that must have followed us out here. I’m pleased to learn that Andy is also an early riser. Team High Street up at daybreak to get ‘er dun!
- Almost the end of a long and winding trail. #eastcoasttrail #backpackingnewfoundland @ Renews… instagram.com/p/BYJSzEwFtTh/ 7 hours ago
- Rejection (and the four paths) via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - If you ... tinyurl.com/y7c6bmg5 17 hours ago
- The market for used eclipse sunglasses via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - ... tinyurl.com/ybxfft9w 1 day ago
- Valuing hygiene factors via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - A hygiene factor ... tinyurl.com/ybyz7waw 2 days ago
- Day 10 East Coast Trail: roaring ocean soundtrack tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/20/day… https://t.co/QYx8uhglZi 3 days ago