Made 644 miles on our first day yesterday.
Had to rely on the iPhone last night to secure a room. Don’t give me no crap about electronic tools. Friday night into the holiday weekend resulted in some full motels. The phone connected us to a Econolodge motel around Buffalo that was right near I-90, that I reserved from the Tundra.
Andy got his first lesson today on how to use a debit card in a gas pump. Tomorrow’s workshop will be “Andy faces an ATM machine”.
The pic above was taken at 5:25 this morning when Andy was exited to see a seagull from Maine that must have followed us out here. I’m pleased to learn that Andy is also an early riser. Team High Street up at daybreak to get ‘er dun!
- RT @gangrey: Accused of embezzling $8.7 million and maybe offing wife No. 1, man spent SIX YEARS hiding on the Appalachian Trail: http://t.… 2 days ago
- Scott Jurek and the #AT Appalachian Trail #FKT tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/sco… 3 days ago
- 2 of 5 stars to Natural Born Heroes by Christopher McDougall goodreads.com/review/show/13… 3 days ago
- Strava and Suffer Scores, at Six Months tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/str… http://t.co/sHnkig93Ta 4 days ago
- Exercising inadequately, excessively, or just right ? tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/exe… http://t.co/KAP8DSri8R 1 week ago