…..The fat bike is effortless ease where other machines merely get by. My companions for a span Tom and Sarah were almost always able to ride the track that I rode on their standardly Schwalbe shod rigs, they are very capable cyclists, but we could see that the Fat Bike was having a don’t bother picking a line time of it. When Sarah test rode it on a rocky loose uphill outside of Cajamarca, she pedaled away from us, easy peasy.
- Sleeping Wild Close to Home tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/sle… http://t.co/jXrkQQlBUl 4 days ago
- What’s It Like to Sleep in a Bivy Bag ? tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/wha… http://t.co/KWU1Ip5n9O 6 days ago
- Another Monday night walk through the Tunnel. instagram.com/p/21jYruw8jt/ 1 week ago
- Two more reasons for abandoning the gym wp.me/pa3BR-21H 1 week ago
- Maine Microadventures wp.me/pa3BR-21z via @tjamrog 1 week ago