…..The fat bike is effortless ease where other machines merely get by. My companions for a span Tom and Sarah were almost always able to ride the track that I rode on their standardly Schwalbe shod rigs, they are very capable cyclists, but we could see that the Fat Bike was having a don’t bother picking a line time of it. When Sarah test rode it on a rocky loose uphill outside of Cajamarca, she pedaled away from us, easy peasy.
- One way to think about talent via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - If you've ... tinyurl.com/gsunxdp 7 hours ago
- 5 mile crossfit training program cleared space for the Element in garage with his little Honda… instagram.com/p/BNmGdCVBrEw/ 6 days ago
- RT @vpkmapi: #Ayurveda recommends sleeping with the stars (head to bed by 10 pm), waking with the sun, & eating meals at the same time each… 6 days ago
- Been months since I've spent the night here. Wood stove cranking. #lifeinmaine #hobbspond @… instagram.com/p/BNXZTq6hOIc/ 1 week ago
- Variability in response to caffeine is better explained by fast vs. slow processing genes. twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 2 weeks ago