…..The fat bike is effortless ease where other machines merely get by. My companions for a span Tom and Sarah were almost always able to ride the track that I rode on their standardly Schwalbe shod rigs, they are very capable cyclists, but we could see that the Fat Bike was having a don’t bother picking a line time of it. When Sarah test rode it on a rocky loose uphill outside of Cajamarca, she pedaled away from us, easy peasy.
- Beware the gulf of disapproval via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - As your ... tinyurl.com/gwr39ft 13 hours ago
- Pretty, cheap and well-rounded (three misunderstandings) via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, ... tinyurl.com/hkboakt 1 day ago
- Big weekend volunteering for the Maine Appalachian Trail Club clearing 18 miles of the path. https://t.co/MIfTgqP7NL 3 days ago
- RT @Mark_Sisson: New Recipe - Polish Hunter’s Stew (Bigos) | Mark's Daily Apple bit.ly/1PQytXP 1 week ago
- RT @lawtong: Still a lot of snow in Colorado's high country. Tough year for CDT northbounders. View from Monarch Pass to the east https://t… 1 week ago