…..The fat bike is effortless ease where other machines merely get by. My companions for a span Tom and Sarah were almost always able to ride the track that I rode on their standardly Schwalbe shod rigs, they are very capable cyclists, but we could see that the Fat Bike was having a don’t bother picking a line time of it. When Sarah test rode it on a rocky loose uphill outside of Cajamarca, she pedaled away from us, easy peasy.
- Columbus Day Weekend at Katahdin Lake Wilderness Camps, 2016 version tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/col… 6 days ago
- Maine bicycling has never been more inviting than this week. Light, life, graves, and our… instagram.com/p/BLjq2SHBqLF/ 1 week ago
- Retreating from Katahdin's Hamlin Peak. wp.me/pa3BR-2wA @ Mt Katahdin - Baxter State Park instagram.com/p/BLize2QhEwE/ 1 week ago
- Backpacking Davis Pond to Hamlin Peak in Baxter State Park tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/10/14/bac… https://t.co/pRDTJ2mBZg 1 week ago
- RT @Lefsetz: WATCH: Stunning Drone Footage Of Vermont Foliage shar.es/1E5zf6 via @unofficialnet 1 week ago