…..The fat bike is effortless ease where other machines merely get by. My companions for a span Tom and Sarah were almost always able to ride the track that I rode on their standardly Schwalbe shod rigs, they are very capable cyclists, but we could see that the Fat Bike was having a don’t bother picking a line time of it. When Sarah test rode it on a rocky loose uphill outside of Cajamarca, she pedaled away from us, easy peasy.
- Kicking off a September Week of Hiking at Baxter State Park tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/kic… https://t.co/lbrmy2yx66 1 hour ago
- Heading down from Hamlin Peak this week in winter conditions. Freakin' cold and blowing strong.… instagram.com/p/BK0-c6_Atnp/ 1 day ago
- Check out my hike in Baxter State Park on Strava. strava.com/activities/724… https://t.co/DL5QLkEt2P 2 days ago
- Swimming toward the infinite edge of the pool beside Penobscot Bay. #summerinmaine… instagram.com/p/BKeLlrGAfoT/ 1 week ago
- Come by Lincolnville Beach tonight for good times, food and music. twitter.com/tjamrog/status… 1 week ago