…..The fat bike is effortless ease where other machines merely get by. My companions for a span Tom and Sarah were almost always able to ride the track that I rode on their standardly Schwalbe shod rigs, they are very capable cyclists, but we could see that the Fat Bike was having a don’t bother picking a line time of it. When Sarah test rode it on a rocky loose uphill outside of Cajamarca, she pedaled away from us, easy peasy.
- Flashback to today’s date in 2013 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/fla… http://t.co/vKqWTYcoIt 22 hours ago
- 43 degrees. Bye, Bye East coast humidity and heat. Hello Rocky Mountains! instagram.com/p/5uGU_jw8sp/ 23 hours ago
- If marinbikes.com had dubbed their 2016 Pine the Marten instead of Mountain, I'd be checking it out ! 1 day ago
- zenpencils.tumblr.com/post/124780343… 2 days ago
- Worth it 2 watch “Colorado Trail” ( 6 mins.) on @Vimeo vimeo.com/110962890 2 days ago