…..The fat bike is effortless ease where other machines merely get by. My companions for a span Tom and Sarah were almost always able to ride the track that I rode on their standardly Schwalbe shod rigs, they are very capable cyclists, but we could see that the Fat Bike was having a don’t bother picking a line time of it. When Sarah test rode it on a rocky loose uphill outside of Cajamarca, she pedaled away from us, easy peasy.
- RT @gangrey: Accused of embezzling $8.7 million and maybe offing wife No. 1, man spent SIX YEARS hiding on the Appalachian Trail: http://t.… 15 hours ago
- Scott Jurek and the #AT Appalachian Trail #FKT tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/sco… 1 day ago
- 2 of 5 stars to Natural Born Heroes by Christopher McDougall goodreads.com/review/show/13… 1 day ago
- Strava and Suffer Scores, at Six Months tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/str… http://t.co/sHnkig93Ta 3 days ago
- Exercising inadequately, excessively, or just right ? tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/exe… http://t.co/KAP8DSri8R 1 week ago