…..The fat bike is effortless ease where other machines merely get by. My companions for a span Tom and Sarah were almost always able to ride the track that I rode on their standardly Schwalbe shod rigs, they are very capable cyclists, but we could see that the Fat Bike was having a don’t bother picking a line time of it. When Sarah test rode it on a rocky loose uphill outside of Cajamarca, she pedaled away from us, easy peasy.
- At the edges, it all falls apart via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - ... tinyurl.com/j7wwsxv 17 hours ago
- Somewhere is the #5 loop on Rollins. Packing fat bike trails on snowshoes this afternoon.… instagram.com/p/BBlvs_Bw8jF/ 1 day ago
- The Leadership Workshop—one more time via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - ... tinyurl.com/gmwh7f8 1 day ago
- @WIRED one of the best ideas out there. 3 days ago
- @Squatch7 They need to drug test him right now. 3 days ago