…..The fat bike is effortless ease where other machines merely get by. My companions for a span Tom and Sarah were almost always able to ride the track that I rode on their standardly Schwalbe shod rigs, they are very capable cyclists, but we could see that the Fat Bike was having a don’t bother picking a line time of it. When Sarah test rode it on a rocky loose uphill outside of Cajamarca, she pedaled away from us, easy peasy.
- From Nepal April 26th, 2015 about medical and nursing volunteers in #Nepal after the earthquake wp.me/pa3BR-21k 1 day ago
- @PKirt Going good! About to launch my backpacking guiding business. I got my Maine Guide's license in November. 1 day ago
- Maine Coast Men wp.me/pa3BR-216 3 days ago
- RT @PKirt: How To Create A Handy Zip-Pull For Your Rucksacks And Travel Luggage ow.ly/L0ujY 3 days ago
- What’s The Right Dose of Exercise for a Longer Life ? wp.me/pa3BR-20H 3 days ago