…..The fat bike is effortless ease where other machines merely get by. My companions for a span Tom and Sarah were almost always able to ride the track that I rode on their standardly Schwalbe shod rigs, they are very capable cyclists, but we could see that the Fat Bike was having a don’t bother picking a line time of it. When Sarah test rode it on a rocky loose uphill outside of Cajamarca, she pedaled away from us, easy peasy.
- My ups (and some downs) with Strava tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/my-… http://t.co/6cO5d0WbRe 1 day ago
- RT @Al_Humphreys: Tell me, what is it you plan to do With your one wild and precious life? - Mary Oliver 1 day ago
- At graveyard beside our house- Nathan Fletcher was born in 1763. Old, old, old souls roamed right… instagram.com/p/7C6sDzw8up/ 1 day ago
- @outsidemagazine Enough with the ad placement already. I can take one ad in this tweet, but two? 3 days ago
- I'm #reading In the Kingdom of Ice by Hampton Sides goodreads.com/review/show/11… 3 days ago