…..The fat bike is effortless ease where other machines merely get by. My companions for a span Tom and Sarah were almost always able to ride the track that I rode on their standardly Schwalbe shod rigs, they are very capable cyclists, but we could see that the Fat Bike was having a don’t bother picking a line time of it. When Sarah test rode it on a rocky loose uphill outside of Cajamarca, she pedaled away from us, easy peasy.
- Hiking Past 60: Get Smart ! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/10/09/hik… http://t.co/jCaDILqPR7 3 hours ago
- Sometimes a #microadventure brings bounty. Wild apples just busting out in Maine this year. instagram.com/p/8dxMuQw8vX/ 3 days ago
- Still Slots Open for your Local October Adventure ! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/10/04/sti… http://t.co/pUjS6tfAt8 4 days ago
- #foundontheground Tonight's walk passed 5 wild apple trees. Best appetizer ever. instagram.com/p/8XACe-Q8rE/ 6 days ago
- #microadventures is practically revolutionary. But too rainy today. twitter.com/Al_Humphreys/s… 1 week ago