My thoughts turn to California this week where I was squeezed, dazed, uplifted, scarred, and imprinted for life. Take 5 at a quiet moment.
- Hitting the trail on Canada’s east coast -The Boston Globe tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/hit… via @tjamrog 3 hours ago
- it's time to respect the immigrants who have brought us to greatness and continue to make Armerica great. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 5 hours ago
- Our Top 10 Comments of the Week – The New York Times tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/05/28/our… https://t.co/tL30ELL1Xn 1 day ago
- Big weekend volunteering for the Maine Appalachian Trail Club clearing 18 miles of the path. https://t.co/MIfTgqP7NL 5 days ago
- RT @Mark_Sisson: New Recipe - Polish Hunter’s Stew (Bigos) | Mark's Daily Apple bit.ly/1PQytXP 1 week ago