Those Gore-tex boots aren’t what you want. Thinking of buying footwear? Most sources about hiking techniques write as if there was just one country out there, but Skurka dials in useful info for places where it does rain, like here on the east Coast. Andrew Skurka lays out the truth. Check it out.
- 5 mile crossfit training program cleared space for the Element in garage with his little Honda… instagram.com/p/BNmGdCVBrEw/ 6 days ago
- RT @vpkmapi: #Ayurveda recommends sleeping with the stars (head to bed by 10 pm), waking with the sun, & eating meals at the same time each… 6 days ago
- Been months since I've spent the night here. Wood stove cranking. #lifeinmaine #hobbspond @… instagram.com/p/BNXZTq6hOIc/ 1 week ago
- Variability in response to caffeine is better explained by fast vs. slow processing genes. twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 2 weeks ago
- RT @predictablylost: "I wonder what's over that next hill," said every thru-hiker ever. #thruhiking #backpacking… instagram.com/p/BNRCDQcByDS/ 2 weeks ago