Those Gore-tex boots aren’t what you want. Thinking of buying footwear? Most sources about hiking techniques write as if there was just one country out there, but Skurka dials in useful info for places where it does rain, like here on the east Coast. Andrew Skurka lays out the truth. Check it out.
- What’s It Like to Sleep in a Bivy Bag ? tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/wha… http://t.co/KWU1Ip5n9O 2 hours ago
- Another Monday night walk through the Tunnel. instagram.com/p/21jYruw8jt/ 3 days ago
- Two more reasons for abandoning the gym wp.me/pa3BR-21H 5 days ago
- Maine Microadventures wp.me/pa3BR-21z via @tjamrog 6 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Camping in the Old Style by David Wescott goodreads.com/review/show/12… 6 days ago