Those Gore-tex boots aren’t what you want. Thinking of buying footwear? Most sources about hiking techniques write as if there was just one country out there, but Skurka dials in useful info for places where it does rain, like here on the east Coast. Andrew Skurka lays out the truth. Check it out.
- You look like you’re lying (when you’re nervous) via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes ... tinyurl.com/l2o4w2a 6 hours ago
- I just subscribed to @strava stories.strava.com 1 day ago
- RT @Interior: Happy birthday John Muir, a conservation giant & Father of National Parks! on.doi.gov/2p3hcX7 #FindYourPark https://t.co… 2 days ago
- Good to review in Maine right now. frontierbushcraft.com/2012/08/07/how… 4 days ago
- RT @NatlParkRx: This week is a special week! Check out all the awesome events/perks of #NationalParkWeek! buff.ly/2prUjNh #NPS101… 5 days ago