Those Gore-tex boots aren’t what you want. Thinking of buying footwear? Most sources about hiking techniques write as if there was just one country out there, but Skurka dials in useful info for places where it does rain, like here on the east Coast. Andrew Skurka lays out the truth. Check it out.
In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- What I learned from David Pelly tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/wha… https://t.co/UtJkuhAyPU 4 hours ago
- “November 20th BEHOLD, NOW AS EVER “If you’ve seen the present, you’ve seen all things, from time immemorial into… tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/nov… 8 hours ago
- RT @jeffphowe: Gostkowski: “I think every time I’ve kicked a long kick, Gronk made the catch right beforehand, so it’s a nice little Polish… 8 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Black Elk by Joe Jackson goodreads.com/review/show/20… 2 days ago
- RT @dailystoic: "We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality." - Seneca 3 days ago