Those Gore-tex boots aren’t what you want. Thinking of buying footwear? Most sources about hiking techniques write as if there was just one country out there, but Skurka dials in useful info for places where it does rain, like here on the east Coast. Andrew Skurka lays out the truth. Check it out.
- RT @instagram: Raise your hand if you can't live without caffeine🙋 #NationalCoffeeDay instagram.com/p/BJ3AevvBb6p/ 23 hours ago
- I blame Alastair tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/i-b… https://t.co/BURnxsKjEN 1 day ago
- Kicking off a September Week of Hiking at Baxter State Park tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/kic… https://t.co/lbrmy2yx66 2 days ago
- Heading down from Hamlin Peak this week in winter conditions. Freakin' cold and blowing strong.… instagram.com/p/BK0-c6_Atnp/ 4 days ago
- Check out my hike in Baxter State Park on Strava. strava.com/activities/724… https://t.co/DL5QLkEt2P 5 days ago