Those Gore-tex boots aren’t what you want. Thinking of buying footwear? Most sources about hiking techniques write as if there was just one country out there, but Skurka dials in useful info for places where it does rain, like here on the east Coast. Andrew Skurka lays out the truth. Check it out.
- RT @MaineATC: Tune into @MaineCalling Thurs. at 1pm to hear MATC’s Dave Field & Tony Barrett talk #AT tips and more! https://t.co/unXhr6T3Q… 13 hours ago
- RT @dailystoic: “Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. ” Viktor Frankl 2 days ago
- RT @HikingLady: Hiking Lady readers! This month we have a DOUBLE giveaway - my favorite hiking hat (the Outdoor Research Seattle... https:… 2 days ago
- RT @united: The passengers this morning were United pass riders who were not in compliance with our dress code policy for company benefit t… 2 days ago
- Should 15,000 Steps a Day Be Our New Exercise Target? – The New York Times tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/03/25/sho… 3 days ago