Those Gore-tex boots aren’t what you want. Thinking of buying footwear? Most sources about hiking techniques write as if there was just one country out there, but Skurka dials in useful info for places where it does rain, like here on the east Coast. Andrew Skurka lays out the truth. Check it out.
- Hiking in The Hundred – The Last Day tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/hik… http://t.co/ILwIXyNkMl 2 days ago
- ( sort of ) Boston Globe review of Redford starring in ” A Walk in the Woods” youtube.com/watch?feature=… tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/sor… 2 days ago
- Hiking Maine’s Hundred Mile Wilderness – Day 3 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/25/hik… http://t.co/Cy62kZzFX0 4 days ago
- @cardiio Pulling back the bow. app.cardiio.com http://t.co/6ZbbomVeOs 4 days ago
- Hiking The Hundred Mile Wilderness – Day 2 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/hik… http://t.co/k4YGu16UA4 5 days ago