Those Gore-tex boots aren’t what you want. Thinking of buying footwear? Most sources about hiking techniques write as if there was just one country out there, but Skurka dials in useful info for places where it does rain, like here on the east Coast. Andrew Skurka lays out the truth. Check it out.
- I have completed my challenge of reading 25 books in 2016 ! goodreads.com/user_challenge… 18 hours ago
- Step outside! How to Be Mindful of Fall - NYTimes.com mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/19/wel… 23 hours ago
- Columbus Day Weekend at Katahdin Lake Wilderness Camps, 2016 version tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/col… 1 week ago
- Maine bicycling has never been more inviting than this week. Light, life, graves, and our… instagram.com/p/BLjq2SHBqLF/ 1 week ago
- Retreating from Katahdin's Hamlin Peak. wp.me/pa3BR-2wA @ Mt Katahdin - Baxter State Park instagram.com/p/BLize2QhEwE/ 1 week ago