Those Gore-tex boots aren’t what you want. Thinking of buying footwear? Most sources about hiking techniques write as if there was just one country out there, but Skurka dials in useful info for places where it does rain, like here on the east Coast. Andrew Skurka lays out the truth. Check it out.
- There is more than one solution to your problem (and your problem is real) via Seth Godin's Blog ... tinyurl.com/zxywj9k 9 hours ago
- Big weekend volunteering for the Maine Appalachian Trail Club clearing 18 miles of the path. https://t.co/MIfTgqP7NL 10 hours ago
- RT @Mark_Sisson: New Recipe - Polish Hunter’s Stew (Bigos) | Mark's Daily Apple bit.ly/1PQytXP 1 week ago
- RT @lawtong: Still a lot of snow in Colorado's high country. Tough year for CDT northbounders. View from Monarch Pass to the east https://t… 1 week ago
- Adventures demand prudent anxiety management. twitter.com/ThoreauPage/st… 1 week ago