Those Gore-tex boots aren’t what you want. Thinking of buying footwear? Most sources about hiking techniques write as if there was just one country out there, but Skurka dials in useful info for places where it does rain, like here on the east Coast. Andrew Skurka lays out the truth. Check it out.
- Sometimes a #microadventure brings bounty. Wild apples just busting out in Maine this year. instagram.com/p/8dxMuQw8vX/ 1 day ago
- Still Slots Open for your Local October Adventure ! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/10/04/sti… http://t.co/pUjS6tfAt8 2 days ago
- #foundontheground Tonight's walk passed 5 wild apple trees. Best appetizer ever. instagram.com/p/8XACe-Q8rE/ 3 days ago
- #microadventures is practically revolutionary. But too rainy today. twitter.com/Al_Humphreys/s… 6 days ago
- Pills, powders, juicing- nope. Beat a path to a real beet! nutritionfacts.org/video/whole-be… 1 week ago