Rode 20 miles this morning before the rain and snow hit. It was cold, fought a headwind back up the ascent from Camden. Last time I rode was 5 days ago. Still nursing a tender shin that is still swollen from an encounter with a rock after a crash in the Rockland Bog. i need to remember how long it now takes to heal, and to smarten up and wear my shin guards. Sure doesn’t feel like Easter tonight. I’m stoking the wood stove and settling in with Auntie Mame, who is baking up some fresh pizza! .
- Closer to recreational hutting on the last official day of summer #lifeinmaine #mainecamps @… instagram.com/p/BZUNCUnFQ1Y/ 1 day ago
- RT @Strava: They say the best gifts are ones you make yourself ❤️ twitter.com/andrade_rico/s… 1 day ago
- RT @dailystoic: "Difficulties show a person’s character." Epictetus ift.tt/2w2qaXB https://t.co/5euN1Wm0Jp 5 days ago
- Not so great for backpackers wrapping up a CDT hike though. twitter.com/lefsetz/status… 5 days ago
- RT @nytimes: Resist stereotypes about getting older and find ways to get the most out of life as you age, experts say https://t.co/ttTQ8snO… 6 days ago