Hey, editors, love the bling! Why not get honest and place the full page ads for the products you give these rewards to on the page adjacent to the review ? It is a pain to see the delicious advertisement then have to flip a page or two back and even sometimes forth to read the review !
- Should 15,000 Steps a Day Be Our New Exercise Target? – The New York Times tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/03/25/sho… 3 hours ago
- RT @andrewskurka: Skurka’s guide is a masterclass in how to enjoy the outdoors comfortably," via @outsidemagazine goo.gl/cFjxc9 h… 1 day ago
- RT @2017SOBO: A book review in ten words: The Ultimate Hiker’s Gear Guide is a very good book. The end. Thank you. @andrewskurka 1 day ago
- From Journeys of Simplicity by Philip Harnden. Vignettes of 40 people who travel light. 5 stars! https://t.co/nM9zC039If 5 days ago
- 15% done with A Guide to the I Ching, by Carol K. Anthony goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 5 days ago