Encountered some stretchy thinking in a guidebook I am reading:
Just because you did’t see any bears when you were singing doesn’t = singing kept the bears away. It’s not true in Boston, MA and it might not be true that day in Yellowstone. The truth might be that there were no bears around.
- Day 9 East Coast Trail- Witless Bay to Roaring Cove Campsite tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/19/day… 29 minutes ago
- The problem with direct experience via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - "I'll ... tinyurl.com/y7taq9r3 5 hours ago
- Faux intimacy via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - True connection is a ... tinyurl.com/yczaol2o 1 day ago
- Day 8 East Coast Trail Location: Witless Bay Suites. Mileage: 0 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/day… https://t.co/KMuVURInGb 1 day ago
- Newfoundland clothes drier. Day off / drying out. Back on the East Coast Trail tomorrow.… instagram.com/p/BX5xtmIlNXz/ 1 day ago