Here’s a link to a winter day hike gear list recommended by the Appalachian Mountain Club. I’m in Hampshire, sleeping near North Conway for a Saturday morning 6 AM rendezvous with my hiking pal Clarkie, AKA Tenzing. We’re planning to ascend the Nineteen Mile Brook trail to Carter Dome. I’ll let you know how it goes, and may even post a photo from the top, if we make it. Gonna bring traction, should be icy.
- Ice Cream Truck delivery on solid snow: lunchtime break #lifeinmaine #fatbike @ High St. 5 Star… instagram.com/p/BPnq8k-ButB/ 42 minutes ago
- RT @Patriots: The ultimate one-game season. #OneMore https://t.co/sq9prjUjiX 9 hours ago
- RT @PatriotsInsider: How big was that overturned ruling on the TD now? 3 negative plays, FG for Pittsburgh. 19 hours ago
- RT @PoliticusSarah: In the history of the United States, there has never been a one-day protest that was this large https://t.co/wKZ6Wpujk… 1 day ago
- RT @dailystoic: “No matter what anyone says or does, my task is to be good.” - Marcus Aurelius 5 days ago