Here’s a link to a winter day hike gear list recommended by the Appalachian Mountain Club. I’m in Hampshire, sleeping near North Conway for a Saturday morning 6 AM rendezvous with my hiking pal Clarkie, AKA Tenzing. We’re planning to ascend the Nineteen Mile Brook trail to Carter Dome. I’ll let you know how it goes, and may even post a photo from the top, if we make it. Gonna bring traction, should be icy.
- How to use a microphone via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - More than 10,000 ... tinyurl.com/jkk932k 14 minutes ago
- My First Bike Commute of the Year tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/04/30/my-… 23 hours ago
- Chaga! Chaga! Finally found in the birch woods. Time for a boil up. #lifeinmaine @ Levenseller… instagram.com/p/BEx5jCcQ8uB/ 2 days ago
- It's New England Boiled Dinner on special Today. Fill 'er up! #lifeinmaine @ Moody's Diner instagram.com/p/BEwA-B2Q8vT/ 2 days ago
- @cardiio Just checking! app.cardiio.com https://t.co/m9jS7Qx1Me 3 days ago