Here’s a link to a winter day hike gear list recommended by the Appalachian Mountain Club. I’m in Hampshire, sleeping near North Conway for a Saturday morning 6 AM rendezvous with my hiking pal Clarkie, AKA Tenzing. We’re planning to ascend the Nineteen Mile Brook trail to Carter Dome. I’ll let you know how it goes, and may even post a photo from the top, if we make it. Gonna bring traction, should be icy.
- @outsidemagazine Enough with the ad placement already. I can take one ad in this tweet, but two? 4 hours ago
- I'm #reading In the Kingdom of Ice by Hampton Sides goodreads.com/review/show/11… 6 hours ago
- Hiking in The Hundred – The Last Day tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/hik… http://t.co/ILwIXyNkMl 2 days ago
- ( sort of ) Boston Globe review of Redford starring in ” A Walk in the Woods” youtube.com/watch?feature=… tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/sor… 3 days ago
- Hiking Maine’s Hundred Mile Wilderness – Day 3 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/25/hik… http://t.co/Cy62kZzFX0 4 days ago