Here’s a link to a winter day hike gear list recommended by the Appalachian Mountain Club. I’m in Hampshire, sleeping near North Conway for a Saturday morning 6 AM rendezvous with my hiking pal Clarkie, AKA Tenzing. We’re planning to ascend the Nineteen Mile Brook trail to Carter Dome. I’ll let you know how it goes, and may even post a photo from the top, if we make it. Gonna bring traction, should be icy.
- @johncarter_net The warden report notes a compass in her possession. 6 hours ago
- Craig Mac conducting service at Bubba Church atop Pleasant this find Maine morning.… instagram.com/p/BIQUe4Gj9_W/ 13 hours ago
- "So simple it doesn't need instructions" via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - ... tinyurl.com/h7l8pbq 22 hours ago
- Checking out 40 fitness related DNA markers via #FitnessGenes. Sending spit to the UK! https://t.co/nkCZJUvSa5 1 day ago
- RT @ccnepal2013: boosting #ICU nursing practice in #Nepal, one region at a time. #globalhealth and #nursing ! wp.me/p1pDBL-OM https… 2 days ago