Here’s a link to a winter day hike gear list recommended by the Appalachian Mountain Club. I’m in Hampshire, sleeping near North Conway for a Saturday morning 6 AM rendezvous with my hiking pal Clarkie, AKA Tenzing. We’re planning to ascend the Nineteen Mile Brook trail to Carter Dome. I’ll let you know how it goes, and may even post a photo from the top, if we make it. Gonna bring traction, should be icy.
- RT @gangrey: Accused of embezzling $8.7 million and maybe offing wife No. 1, man spent SIX YEARS hiding on the Appalachian Trail: http://t.… 1 day ago
- Scott Jurek and the #AT Appalachian Trail #FKT tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/sco… 2 days ago
- 2 of 5 stars to Natural Born Heroes by Christopher McDougall goodreads.com/review/show/13… 2 days ago
- Strava and Suffer Scores, at Six Months tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/str… http://t.co/sHnkig93Ta 3 days ago
- Exercising inadequately, excessively, or just right ? tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/exe… http://t.co/KAP8DSri8R 1 week ago