Here’s a link to a winter day hike gear list recommended by the Appalachian Mountain Club. I’m in Hampshire, sleeping near North Conway for a Saturday morning 6 AM rendezvous with my hiking pal Clarkie, AKA Tenzing. We’re planning to ascend the Nineteen Mile Brook trail to Carter Dome. I’ll let you know how it goes, and may even post a photo from the top, if we make it. Gonna bring traction, should be icy.
- @jmbushcraft As I do yours, Tim. 18 hours ago
- Salt Lick BBQ pit @ The Salt Lick - The World's Best BBQ instagram.com/p/1j6KkWQ8tC/ 1 day ago
- Local Adventures Way Down South wp.me/pa3BR-20E 1 day ago
- Meadow. Texas Hill country. @ Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center instagram.com/p/1eG_VMQ8or/ 3 days ago
- Chile Renello w/ spinach, goat cheese, mushrooms, plus yes, yes.... @ El Chile Café y Cantina · Manor… instagram.com/p/1d4RJYQ8gf/ 3 days ago