Here’s a link to a winter day hike gear list recommended by the Appalachian Mountain Club. I’m in Hampshire, sleeping near North Conway for a Saturday morning 6 AM rendezvous with my hiking pal Clarkie, AKA Tenzing. We’re planning to ascend the Nineteen Mile Brook trail to Carter Dome. I’ll let you know how it goes, and may even post a photo from the top, if we make it. Gonna bring traction, should be icy.
- It's not fauxpho! It's been Jigae ( kimchi soup) all along. Today's UT special: ghee-crusted flax… instagram.com/p/-elcPqQ8p4/ 13 hours ago
- Kale, zucchini, fresh chili pepper, kimchi special. First snow out, warm inside. #fauxpho instagram.com/p/-b1vEIw8l_/ 1 day ago
- RT @nytimes: Tips for first-time home buyers nyti.ms/1XkcfST https://t.co/xu8RkRXukA 1 day ago
- @1MinHikeGirl You know that yr. directions will be heard in a national comedy routine lampooning ME? 4 days ago
- @jmbushcraft Great story! I would not expect it to be totally waterproof. 4 days ago