Here’s a link to a winter day hike gear list recommended by the Appalachian Mountain Club. I’m in Hampshire, sleeping near North Conway for a Saturday morning 6 AM rendezvous with my hiking pal Clarkie, AKA Tenzing. We’re planning to ascend the Nineteen Mile Brook trail to Carter Dome. I’ll let you know how it goes, and may even post a photo from the top, if we make it. Gonna bring traction, should be icy.
- Check out my hike in Baxter State Park on Strava. strava.com/activities/724… https://t.co/DL5QLkEt2P 15 hours ago
- Big fish in a little pond via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - There's no ... tinyurl.com/h2x4l3s 5 days ago
- Three things to keep in mind about your reputation via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and ... tinyurl.com/hkdu5e8 6 days ago
- Understanding taxonomy via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - If you need to add ... tinyurl.com/jkhofft 1 week ago
- Swimming toward the infinite edge of the pool beside Penobscot Bay. #summerinmaine… instagram.com/p/BKeLlrGAfoT/ 1 week ago