Here’s a link to a winter day hike gear list recommended by the Appalachian Mountain Club. I’m in Hampshire, sleeping near North Conway for a Saturday morning 6 AM rendezvous with my hiking pal Clarkie, AKA Tenzing. We’re planning to ascend the Nineteen Mile Brook trail to Carter Dome. I’ll let you know how it goes, and may even post a photo from the top, if we make it. Gonna bring traction, should be icy.
- went for a 7.4 mile mountain bike ride. strava.com/activities/695… #strava 7 hours ago
- Big company advertising via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - American Airlines ... tinyurl.com/ztb8lvl 15 hours ago
- Baxter State Park: Day 2 of 6 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/bax… https://t.co/5Pm3m418Dk 22 hours ago
- Payday, on one level. https://t.co/ULDqynkyU2 1 day ago
- @rucksackrose Thanks for the follow. I am now following you. 1 day ago