Here’s a link to a winter day hike gear list recommended by the Appalachian Mountain Club. I’m in Hampshire, sleeping near North Conway for a Saturday morning 6 AM rendezvous with my hiking pal Clarkie, AKA Tenzing. We’re planning to ascend the Nineteen Mile Brook trail to Carter Dome. I’ll let you know how it goes, and may even post a photo from the top, if we make it. Gonna bring traction, should be icy.
- Sleeping Wild Close to Home tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/sle… http://t.co/jXrkQQlBUl 2 days ago
- What’s It Like to Sleep in a Bivy Bag ? tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/wha… http://t.co/KWU1Ip5n9O 4 days ago
- Another Monday night walk through the Tunnel. instagram.com/p/21jYruw8jt/ 1 week ago
- Two more reasons for abandoning the gym wp.me/pa3BR-21H 1 week ago
- Maine Microadventures wp.me/pa3BR-21z via @tjamrog 1 week ago