Here’s a link to a winter day hike gear list recommended by the Appalachian Mountain Club. I’m in Hampshire, sleeping near North Conway for a Saturday morning 6 AM rendezvous with my hiking pal Clarkie, AKA Tenzing. We’re planning to ascend the Nineteen Mile Brook trail to Carter Dome. I’ll let you know how it goes, and may even post a photo from the top, if we make it. Gonna bring traction, should be icy.
- Jamrog Wedding Planners sourcing yellowstone River driftwood for altar #keepingitreal instagram.com/p/50ROnTw8uN/ 2 days ago
- Return to Hiking the Best in the West: Absoroka Range/@Montana tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/ret… http://t.co/NRycD9LRYZ 2 days ago
- RT @johncarter_net: MAN CAPTURES 2,660-MILE HIKE IN AMAZING THREE-MINUTE VIDEO tinyurl.com/nhjw6wx #Hike #Hiking #Backpacking #Outdoors … 2 days ago
- RT @Patriots: Today's #PatsPracticeYouWin prize is 2 tix to Pats-Packers & a Mayo signed ball courtesy of @nrgenergy! RT to enter: http://t… 3 days ago
- Flashback to today’s date in 2013 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/fla… http://t.co/vKqWTYcoIt 4 days ago