Maine is a light deprivation chamber for most of a 24 hour period right now. Up to about 14 hours of darkness, so it’s difficult to get outside and walk.
This is a shot of my morning launch pad, taken at the breakfast table. Note the light box that Auntie Mame and I fire up each winter day to ward off depression. That, a double shot of espresso, and 50,000 units of vitamin D got me going this morning. I’m riding on an up and down ferry right now in the middle of Penobscot Bay headed out to work on Vinalhaven island. My morning commute is pretty decent!
- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 13 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 22 hours ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago