I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- @outsidemagazine Enough with the ad placement already. I can take one ad in this tweet, but two? 10 hours ago
- I'm #reading In the Kingdom of Ice by Hampton Sides goodreads.com/review/show/11… 12 hours ago
- Hiking in The Hundred – The Last Day tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/hik… http://t.co/ILwIXyNkMl 2 days ago
- ( sort of ) Boston Globe review of Redford starring in ” A Walk in the Woods” youtube.com/watch?feature=… tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/sor… 3 days ago
- Hiking Maine’s Hundred Mile Wilderness – Day 3 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/25/hik… http://t.co/Cy62kZzFX0 4 days ago