I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- @jmbushcraft As I do yours, Tim. 14 hours ago
- Salt Lick BBQ pit @ The Salt Lick - The World's Best BBQ instagram.com/p/1j6KkWQ8tC/ 1 day ago
- Local Adventures Way Down South wp.me/pa3BR-20E 1 day ago
- Meadow. Texas Hill country. @ Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center instagram.com/p/1eG_VMQ8or/ 3 days ago
- Chile Renello w/ spinach, goat cheese, mushrooms, plus yes, yes.... @ El Chile Café y Cantina · Manor… instagram.com/p/1d4RJYQ8gf/ 3 days ago