I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- Jamrog Wedding Planners sourcing yellowstone River driftwood for altar #keepingitreal instagram.com/p/50ROnTw8uN/ 1 day ago
- Return to Hiking the Best in the West: Absoroka Range/@Montana tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/ret… http://t.co/NRycD9LRYZ 1 day ago
- RT @johncarter_net: MAN CAPTURES 2,660-MILE HIKE IN AMAZING THREE-MINUTE VIDEO tinyurl.com/nhjw6wx #Hike #Hiking #Backpacking #Outdoors … 2 days ago
- RT @Patriots: Today's #PatsPracticeYouWin prize is 2 tix to Pats-Packers & a Mayo signed ball courtesy of @nrgenergy! RT to enter: http://t… 2 days ago
- Flashback to today’s date in 2013 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/fla… http://t.co/vKqWTYcoIt 4 days ago