I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- Exercising inadequately, excessively, or just right ? tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/exe… http://t.co/KAP8DSri8R 4 days ago
- A Closer Look: Guthook’s Hiking Guides – Trail to Summit tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/06/19/a-c… http://t.co/MflMyetLn1 1 week ago
- Thru-hiking Baxter State Park – Day 1 of 7 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/thr… http://t.co/97NS8mmJPX 1 week ago
- RT @UpshotNYT: Eating less is far more important than exercise in losing weight, said @aaronecarroll. He answers readers' questions. http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @Al_Humphreys: Two weeks left for the Summer Solstice Microadventure Challenge. Grab a friend and join in! alastairhumphreys.com/summer-solstic… http:/… 2 weeks ago