I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- Ice Cream Truck delivery on solid snow: lunchtime break #lifeinmaine #fatbike @ High St. 5 Star… instagram.com/p/BPnq8k-ButB/ 43 minutes ago
- RT @Patriots: The ultimate one-game season. #OneMore https://t.co/sq9prjUjiX 9 hours ago
- RT @PatriotsInsider: How big was that overturned ruling on the TD now? 3 negative plays, FG for Pittsburgh. 19 hours ago
- RT @PoliticusSarah: In the history of the United States, there has never been a one-day protest that was this large https://t.co/wKZ6Wpujk… 1 day ago
- RT @dailystoic: “No matter what anyone says or does, my task is to be good.” - Marcus Aurelius 5 days ago