I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- Sometimes a #microadventure brings bounty. Wild apples just busting out in Maine this year. instagram.com/p/8dxMuQw8vX/ 3 days ago
- Still Slots Open for your Local October Adventure ! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/10/04/sti… http://t.co/pUjS6tfAt8 4 days ago
- #foundontheground Tonight's walk passed 5 wild apple trees. Best appetizer ever. instagram.com/p/8XACe-Q8rE/ 6 days ago
- #microadventures is practically revolutionary. But too rainy today. twitter.com/Al_Humphreys/s… 1 week ago
- Pills, powders, juicing- nope. Beat a path to a real beet! nutritionfacts.org/video/whole-be… 1 week ago