I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- There is more than one solution to your problem (and your problem is real) via Seth Godin's Blog ... tinyurl.com/zxywj9k 2 hours ago
- Big weekend volunteering for the Maine Appalachian Trail Club clearing 18 miles of the path. https://t.co/MIfTgqP7NL 2 hours ago
- RT @Mark_Sisson: New Recipe - Polish Hunter’s Stew (Bigos) | Mark's Daily Apple bit.ly/1PQytXP 1 week ago
- RT @lawtong: Still a lot of snow in Colorado's high country. Tough year for CDT northbounders. View from Monarch Pass to the east https://t… 1 week ago
- Adventures demand prudent anxiety management. twitter.com/ThoreauPage/st… 1 week ago