I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- RT @instagram: Raise your hand if you can't live without caffeine🙋 #NationalCoffeeDay instagram.com/p/BJ3AevvBb6p/ 21 hours ago
- I blame Alastair tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/i-b… https://t.co/BURnxsKjEN 1 day ago
- Kicking off a September Week of Hiking at Baxter State Park tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/kic… https://t.co/lbrmy2yx66 2 days ago
- Heading down from Hamlin Peak this week in winter conditions. Freakin' cold and blowing strong.… instagram.com/p/BK0-c6_Atnp/ 4 days ago
- Check out my hike in Baxter State Park on Strava. strava.com/activities/724… https://t.co/DL5QLkEt2P 5 days ago