I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- Temperament is a skill via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Throwing tantrums, ... tinyurl.com/j2tj3y2 22 hours ago
- "The main topic that's been on everybody's mind" via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and ... tinyurl.com/gl4od4p 1 day ago
- Backpacking in Baxter tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/bac… https://t.co/7UuKrv2JBp 1 day ago
- RT @smooth_eo: #churchoftwowheels on Pleasant Mountain @ Pleasant Mountain instagram.com/p/BJYBzF4gas3/ 2 days ago
- RT @ThoreauPage: “Many men go fishing all their lives not knowing it is not fish they are after." #Thoreau #Quote 3 days ago