I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- What investors want via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - They want you to put ... tinyurl.com/jxtrvlm 4 hours ago
- I think it should be excellent. 22 hours ago
- @1MinHikeGirl Very good article. I'm headed up this weekend for the Sugarloaf Fat Tire Festival ! 23 hours ago
- How to enjoy snowy trails, frozen lakes in Acadia National Park — Outdoors — Bangor Daily… tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/02/05/how… https://t.co/7t8IrQY5a5 23 hours ago
- Souping Is the New Juicing – The New York Times tjamrog.wordpress.com/2016/02/05/sou… https://t.co/VUulfirrN2 1 day ago