I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- What’s It Like to Sleep in a Bivy Bag ? tjamrog.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/wha… http://t.co/KWU1Ip5n9O 1 day ago
- Another Monday night walk through the Tunnel. instagram.com/p/21jYruw8jt/ 5 days ago
- Two more reasons for abandoning the gym wp.me/pa3BR-21H 6 days ago
- Maine Microadventures wp.me/pa3BR-21z via @tjamrog 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Camping in the Old Style by David Wescott goodreads.com/review/show/12… 1 week ago