I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- Just because you're right... via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - You may be ... tinyurl.com/h4f6usf 6 hours ago
- @cardiio app.cardiio.com https://t.co/veveu7hula 6 hours ago
- @johncarter_net She was incapacitated at some level. Clueless that Rt 27 was a handrail to the east. 4 days ago
- @johncarter_net The warden report notes a compass in her possession. 4 days ago
- Craig Mac conducting service at Bubba Church atop Pleasant this find Maine morning.… instagram.com/p/BIQUe4Gj9_W/ 4 days ago