I went out last night in the moonlit yet starry night and pushed a very fast 5 miles on High St. I found out my friend Frank had been out walking in deeper cold and darkness at 4:30 AM. This is good training for night hiking. I do really dislike recoiling like a blinded salamander when those big headlights are on me.
- Chaga! Chaga! Finally found in the birch woods. Time for a boil up. #lifeinmaine @ Levenseller… instagram.com/p/BEx5jCcQ8uB/ 8 hours ago
- It's New England Boiled Dinner on special Today. Fill 'er up! #lifeinmaine @ Moody's Diner instagram.com/p/BEwA-B2Q8vT/ 1 day ago
- Transformation tourism via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - "I bought the diet ... tinyurl.com/j4xr7s8 1 day ago
- @cardiio Just checking! app.cardiio.com https://t.co/m9jS7Qx1Me 2 days ago
- The pair is out there tonight. 37 degrees. #lifeinmaine @ Levenseller Pond instagram.com/p/BEswSfyQ8o8/ 2 days ago