Carey Kish wrote an article about me and a couple of my long distance hikes that appears in today’s paper. Maine Sunday Telegram
In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with dozens of pages of full color photos.
- RT @dailystoic: "We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality." - Seneca 1 hour ago
- RT @idonethis: Busy Is The New Lazy | Fast Company bit.ly/2qrueS5 2 days ago
- CDT book published tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/cdt… https://t.co/HIbIXHR38N 3 days ago
- RT @donhornsby: Life's short. Live #passionately. ― Marc A. Pitman #leadership https://t.co/cBBLL1g2fA 5 days ago
- RT @Al_Humphreys: Tired, frozen, beaten: image of Captain Scott’s expedition that foretold a tragedy theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/n… 5 days ago