Very readable and interesting book. New science questions the traditional concept of external rewards. Interfaces well with The Talent Code, a current favorite book. My friend Dave read it and became inspired to initiate a very challenging project, building an F-4 mandolin. I am now even more fueled to go hiking, in fact, this week! The book explains why the typical incentive systems for teachers to improve will not work. Explains why I have “Megatex” tattooed on my calf. Surround yourself with the best folks that you can assemble, and let them loose: the secret to completing the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Day 9 East Coast Trail- Witless Bay to Roaring Cove Campsite tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/19/day… 42 minutes ago
- The problem with direct experience via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - "I'll ... tinyurl.com/y7taq9r3 5 hours ago
- Faux intimacy via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - True connection is a ... tinyurl.com/yczaol2o 1 day ago
- Day 8 East Coast Trail Location: Witless Bay Suites. Mileage: 0 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/day… https://t.co/KMuVURInGb 1 day ago
- Newfoundland clothes drier. Day off / drying out. Back on the East Coast Trail tomorrow.… instagram.com/p/BX5xtmIlNXz/ 1 day ago