Well, I’m sort of embarrassed to display the product of so many hours of my efforts! What I have been working for weeks, and it looks like I am almost successful with, is to:
1.Track on my “new” Garmin Geko GPS any hike, bike, or canoe trip.
2.Download the data into my MacBook.
3.Convert the data into a form that overlays on a map.
4.Display the route on the map that can be viewed on this blog.
I will someday, but not today, for sure, explain why I ended up spending MANY hours of frustration getting here. For now, I got to get a break away from this pursuit, but here is a 5.4 mile out and back hike that I took yesterday up from my house to the top of 1030′ Levensellar Mountain.
It’s good, yes? No?
- RT @dailystoic: "Difficulties show a person‚Äôs character." Epictetus ift.tt/2w2qaXB https://t.co/5euN1Wm0Jp 3 days ago
- Not so great for backpackers wrapping up a CDT hike though. twitter.com/lefsetz/status‚Ä¶ 3 days ago
- RT @nytimes: Resist stereotypes about getting older and find ways to get the most out of life as you age, experts say https://t.co/ttTQ8snO‚Ä¶ 3 days ago
- BG lived in Maine working the railroad before he found TheTrail. twitter.com/guthookhikes/s‚Ä¶ 4 days ago
- RT @outsidemagazine: 137 wildfires. 7.8 million acres of burned land. This is not normal. bit.ly/2jpoA0j 4 days ago