Hiking in from Carver’s Gap to Damascus starting May 5. Will be working at the Four Dog Stove booth during Trail Days. Hello to all my GA->ME AT 2007 comrades-in-grime and please stop by and say hello, and/or have cup of coffee if you are in for the festivities.
In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with over 50 pages of full color photos.
- This infographic stopped me in my tracks. I see so much of my last ten years and thru hiking ordeals here. twitter.com/Al_Humphreys/s… 13 hours ago
- I had a great time at the annual Goods From The Woods event at Oxbow Brewing in Newcastle, ME… instagram.com/p/Bai_QZwlbdI/ 14 hours ago
- Goods from the Woods 2017, Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 12:00 PM |@Eventbrite tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/10/21/goo… https://t.co/BwauQRRwcR 1 day ago
- RT @pauldoiron: In KNIFE CREEK Mike Bowditch dreads having to chase the "little squeakers” who elude him along Knife Creek. Here’s why he h… 1 day ago
- RT @dailystoic: "The key to a serene life is the realisation that some things are under our control and others are not." Massimo Pigliucci 1 day ago