Just spent my fourth night in the Moment, loving it. I discovered that the two ends can be peeled back ( from the inside) and tied out of the way exposing additional screened panels. The door is a one handed unzipping experience. Better than the Rainbow in that function, which required two hands to zip and unzip. Plenty of room inside for me and my gear- at 6’2″ I can stretch out and also sit up comfortably. At 1 pound and 8 ounces, it’s a real miracle. I was hoping for some additional testing in rain sometime here this week, but that’s not in the schedule- gonna be warm and dry. gotta take what comes in the outdoors. Adapting every day here in Austin, TX.
- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 13 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 22 hours ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago