Just spent my fourth night in the Moment, loving it. I discovered that the two ends can be peeled back ( from the inside) and tied out of the way exposing additional screened panels. The door is a one handed unzipping experience. Better than the Rainbow in that function, which required two hands to zip and unzip. Plenty of room inside for me and my gear- at 6’2″ I can stretch out and also sit up comfortably. At 1 pound and 8 ounces, it’s a real miracle. I was hoping for some additional testing in rain sometime here this week, but that’s not in the schedule- gonna be warm and dry. gotta take what comes in the outdoors. Adapting every day here in Austin, TX.
In the Path of Young Bulls details a team’s five-month-long stint of daily challenges along the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, one of the USA’s toughest long-distance journeys. The book also serves as a resource for section and long-distance hikers in planning their own CDT adventures, by including daily mileages from starting and ending locations, as well as on-trail reports and conditions for each day’s hike.
$30.00 (plus tax)
286 pages, with over 50 pages of full color photos.
- @1MinHikeGirl Great couple articles on letterboxing. I had no idea. Another reason to hike! 20 minutes ago
- Technicolor vistas everywhere on today’s mountain bike ride. #lifeinmaine #fattire @ Levenseller… instagram.com/p/BaYljsbFTeT/ 1 day ago
- Chillin’ at Tanglewood Camp with Maine Coast Men. #lifeinmaine @ Camden Hills State Park instagram.com/p/BaRCYcAlWI6/ 3 days ago
- Pepper harvest last night in anticipation of frost. Portuguese Padrons on the right. Seeds from… instagram.com/p/BaMA-KhlBOi/ 5 days ago
- Make Your Own Multi-fuel Backpacking Stove tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/mak… 5 days ago