Ripplingly comfortable day out in the Hill Country outside Austin. Walked up the red granite dome with my buddy Louis guiding 7 of us to the top. The view was different, elevating and energizing us within the clear light of a bright Texas day. Vernal pools lined with cactus and mosses. Later we entered a long boulder cave that was challenging enough for me to feel grateful that I was careful and still nimble enough to squirm and squeeze my way down and reach the lower end. On the way back we ate at the world famous Cooper’s Pit Barbeque where I gratefully shelled out $13 for a good sized assortment of meats, baked beans, potato salad, white bread, and extra sauce.
I passed on the sunblock, and relished the vitamin D replenishing power of the Texas sunlight today.
- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 17 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 1 day ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago